She Tried to Live A Double Life

~Tatiana's POV~

Touching my shoulder from nervousness, I felt him hold my waist.

I went ahead and ended the conversation. Kissing his soft lips, I grabbed my bag and left his condo. If I would have stayed, only The Lord knows what could have happened.

He watched me leave as a cab pulled up. Getting in, I waved and headed home. Sigh....

~Next Day~

-Michael's POV-

Feeling the warm comfort of my blanket wrapped around my body, I sat up and stroked my hair. I hand-combed it back into a ponytail. Thinking about the actions of yesterday, I smiled when I remembered Tatiana coming to my home. Touching my lips, I remembered how soft her lips are and I felt myself shiver.

Putting on my robe and gently combing my hair, I went downstairs and stared at the item on my couch. Her jacket.

Walking swiftly over to it, I picked it up and sniffed it. The jacket smelled of her sweet, angelic aroma. Grinning, I went to hang it up when a envelope fell out of it.

"To Mommy." It read.

My eyes widened and I turned it over.

"I love you Mommy! You are the best mommy in the world!!!!!!"

My questionable mind began putting things together.

Does she have children?

~Later that day~

-Tatiana's POV-

Every day since our first run in of each other, Michael has not once missed a day without paging me. "59." I always knew the drill. Page him back or go to the coffee shop to see him. He always sent the page around 5:07-5:10.

For 5 days straight, he's paged me, but today? He hasn't. Cleaning up my children's mess from their dinner, I began getting ready.

"Baby, I'm going to go run an errand." I told Jeff, my husband. He pulled me to him and kissed my lips. Before he could get into it, I pulled away gently when I was reminded of Michael's lips on mine and it didn't feel the same.

Jeff had a mustache and Michael didn't. Michael's kisses were much smoother and softer than Jeff's.

I need to stop comparing them though.

Putting on a black dress and low pumps, I noticed I couldn't find my jacket. I shrugged and began kissing the children. Then leaving, I whistled for a cab that was sitting across the street. He soon pulled over when he saw me and I got in, heading over to Michael's.

A few minutes later, we arrived. I got out and straightened myself up. Walking up the door, I knocked gently. Almost as soon as I knocked, I was greeted by Michael who didn't look himself. He smiled and told me to come in, but something just didn't seem right.

"Hi, Michael. You okay?" I said. He sat down on the couch and stared at his fingers as he played with them.

He mumbled something that I honestly couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have children?" He asked as he showed me the letter from my eldest.

Suddenly feeling like I was caught, I confessed hurriedly.

"Yes, Michael. I have three children. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just really like you and I didn't wanna push you away by telling you automatically that I had children. I'm not with their father anymore." Lying through my teeth, I grabbed the jacket and began heading to the door but he stopped me.

He kissed my lips softly as he held my waist.

"Can I meet them?" He said. My heart dropped.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote <3.
MoonwalkForever xx