She Was Lovin Me

~Michael's POV~

She was very beautiful and I could only stare at her several times during the lunch we were having. She began talking and her beautiful teeth looked like pearls. She began calling my name and I zapped out of all the distractions.

"Yes?" I said as I realized she was talking to me.

She looked down at her hands and looked at me.

"If you were to date and then marry someone, would you want to have children?" She asked. Grinning happily, I nodded quickly.

"Yeah, I would because I love children. I love being in their presence. It's just amazing to take care of them and I cherish every moment." I said with passion.

~Tatiana's POV~

Grinning at his comment, I saw all the father like qualities in him that I like. Maybe he won't be upset about me having children. Now the husband thing? I can see him never talking to me again. That's why I'm choosing not to tell him right now. I wanna have a little fun because he seems like such a great guy and not too many men out there are like him.

We stood up and got ready to walk out of the coffee shop with our drinks. Tingly feelings ran throughout me as I reached slowly over to hold his hand. Biting my lip as I walked, I felt him grip it firmly and I grinned. Our hands fit perfect in one another. We walked outside and then began walking down the busy streets of Chicago.

It began raining with a force and we quickly ran underneath a flower store. We watched the ran fall heavily as I felt a big hand touch the side of my face.

Turning to look at Michael, I noticed him smiling. His smile is everything, I swear.

"Yes?" I said with a full smirk.

He was about to say something, but I cut him off by kissing his super soft lips. Man, I shouldn't have done that. My whole body had this wonderful feeling inside. How could a man do this to me? How could he make me feel so good inside and out? The kiss lingered and lingered and I felt him grab my hips under my coat. The kiss began progressing and I felt his tongue invade my mouth, searching for my tongue that quickly intertwined with his. Both my hands were on his chest as he wrapped a arm around my head to deepen the kiss.

Making sweet love with our tongues, we then parted and stared at each other fully. Our eyes did not once look away from each other. I was distracted by the rain slowly stopping.

~Later that night~

We had spent the whole day together, going places, watching the sun set which was beautiful and basically doing stuff that couples would do - even though we weren't a couple. YET.

Normally this time would be taken to cook the kids dinner and clean around the house. I had stopped at a pay phone and ordered them a pizza earlier. They should be alright for the night.

Michael had gotten a cab to take us to his place. We stopped at a huge area of condos and I gasped when he showed me which one was his. Absolutely beautiful.

"That is your condo? Omg, it's beautiful." I grinned while staring at it.

He looked around and grinned.

"Thank you, thank you. This is just my condo until they finish my ranch in California." He said as I covered my mouth.

"I'm so happy for you." I said, lying through my teeth. This means he would eventually be moving :/ sigh, I don't wanna think about it so soon.

We then walked inside and I took off my coat, giving him more compliments on how it looked inside. I was fascinated by it.

I was too busy staring around his condo to feel him holding my waist. Feeling his soft touch, I then turned and stared in his eyes. Why does he do this to me. He's starting to make me weak for him.

It was on my mind, but I tried to avoid the vision of us making love to each other....