You At Work & The Kids At School

~Michael's POV~

Me feeling so confused, slowly walk down the sidewalk to the direction in which the lady told me. I see a light skin male around 25 years old walk to a car. I wait until he leaves and follow my instincts to knock on the door. Closing my eyes, I knock and honestly wish for a random woman to open the door. My wish is then shattered when a short, beautiful brown skin young woman opens the door that I recognize.

"Tatiana? Why in the world did you lie about where you stayed?" were the first words to come out of my mouth. Her mouth dropped right open. "And who was that guy that just left here? Should you be telling me something? Am I being played?"

She hurried and spoke before I could walk away.
"Michael, that was my babysitter and the reason I didn't tell you was because you know..... We've just started dating & I really wanted to wait. I didn't know where this relationship would go, but these last few days have showed me that it will work."

I stared at her for a few seconds and nodded. Something told me she was telling the truth but then something told me it all was a lie. I kissed her cheek gently and walked away.

I just need a little break. I need to not get so pulled in before I end up getting hurt like I've done before in the past.

I walked back up to my Benz and got in. I sighed and laid my head against the steering wheel. 

~Days Later~ *Tatiana's POV*

My husband Jeff had gotten in a horrible accident at work that caused him to be in the hospital. He's still my husband and I still have to be by his side, even if my feelings for him have slightly deteriated. Michael has been on my mind lately. I really miss him. I really do.

"Baby, do you need anything? I ask Jeff who's laying in a single hospital bed. He shakes his head and grips onto my hand gently.  I caress his face and stare into his eyes. Jeff - the man that I married, the man that I had 3 children with. I then began feeling guilty.

I began feeling his prescence. That feeling I normally get when he's around. I pulled back from Jeff and stood. I walk to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. What have I done? Why have I started an Affair with a man who I've only known for 6 months when I've been married to my husband for years?

Because I can feel him. He makes me feel like a woman. He treats me with upmost respect (not saying Jeff doesn't) His touch is like a heaven's cloud. He pleases me. Each and every way you could imagine possible. He makes me feel good inside and out. He loves children. He's so good with them. And.. most of all.

I think I'm beginning to fall in love with him.

~Jeff's POV~

I lay helplessly in my bed and cough gently, not wanting to be in pain. All I can feel throughout my bones is pain. I ache and ache and honestly wish to be in my livingroom, cuddling on the couch with my wife, watching my children play together.

I watch Tati pace back and fourth around me. I then hear a knock on the door and a doctor comes in.

"Hello, Jeff. We have a visitor here who wants to talk to you about your condition. He's been giving donations and gifts to all the patients in the hospital. We think he can put a smile on your face." the doctor says with a pleasant smile.

I nod in agreement and watch as a tall man walks in and the doctor leaves. He looks so familiar. What catches my attention is my wife's reaction. I see her gasp and she slightly stumble back. I keep my mouth shut, once again observing her.

Why does he look so familiar? Why is my wife acting so shocked?

~Tatiana's POV~

I cover my mouth in disbelief. Why can't I seem to get away from him? Why does he always show up when I try to find a good reason to save my marriage? I understand Jeff has nothing to do with this and I should have thought about my marriage earlier, but now that he's in a time of need and needs my attention, I'm willing to step up, be a woman for once in my life and take care of my hurt husband.

Michael walks up to me and gives me a hug. I fear that he'll kiss me.

I sigh softly as he pulls away from me gently and walks to Jeff's bedside.

~Michael's POV~

"Hi Jeff, my name is Michael. I like to come to hospitals and help with children and adults who are hurt and I come to put a simple smile on their face. When you're able to leave the hospital, I have a check for $5,000 to help get you back on your feet. I know getting hurt on the job can mess up finances, so I'm here to help you." I smile at Jeff and shake his hand.

I then see a smile appear on his face. That's what I love seeing. He then manages to speak

"Thank you very, very much, Michael. You're so kind. I can never thank you enough." Jeff speaks.

I shake his hand and nod. I lay the envelope on the night stand and bow as I stand up.

"I really hope you have a great recovery." I say and preceed to walk out. I notice his name tag on the chair with his jacket.

"Jeff Cooperson."

It then sends me into a fury. Tatiana's last name is Cooperson. And when I came in here, the nurse notified me about the status of the people in this room. Husband and Wife.

Did Tatiana start an affair? With me?

Did I just give this man $5,000 dollars? A man who's wife I've made love to, cared for, even loved?

Tatiana notices me staring at something. She walks over and see's the name tag. She freezes. I began walking out. She follows me out. I keep walking. I don't even wanna look at her right now.

She grabs my hand from behind and I turn around. I stare at something behind her to avoid eye contact.

"Michael, we have to talk.".....

Hi readers. So I hope you enjoy this part. I'm sorry if it seems like it was thrown together. :/  I've had writer's block for a while on this story. Going through a heartbreak motivated me to write this part. Please vote, comment and enjoy! <3