Tryin' To Get Me Anyway She Can

~ Tatiana's POV ~

True, I had had morning sickness, but that was once and plus just a few symptoms, but I couldn't believe myself - lying to the man I
love.

The guilt I felt was at an all time high.

"I'm pregnant, Michael. I know you're not very fond of me right now, but I don't want you to resent this baby inside of me that we created."

My stomach grumbled and began turning at his lie.
His eyes began being teary and wide.
He pulled me close to him and embraced me - a response I never expected.

He closed the door and I stared into those beautiful eyes that I once thought I wouldn't be able to look into again.

"How many weeks are you?"

I look up at him. "7 and a half."

"Well sit down, have a seat."

He looks at me with a small smile. I shyly smile and look down.

"Well this is amazing. I've always children." he begins talking in a child-like manor.

He reaction to this news is the farthest from what I imagined.

"I also have another surprise for you." I say then stand and walk to the door. I walk to the sidewalk and walk to the car which holds my mother and children. Aaliyah,
Jackson, and Tia get out of the car.

I walk to my mother's side of the car and thank her.

"Thank you for bringing me here mommy. I appreciate you so much. I love you."

"Awhh you're welcome baby. Let me know if you need anything."

I give her a big hug and kiss. She then drives down Prospect Drive as we all wave goodbye to her. I walk hand in hand with children as Michael stands at the door, smiling.
They run up to him and it almost brings me to tears of how happy they make him.

~Later that night~

I had told Michael that I was going to head out to a hotel for the night, but he insisted on me staying.

"Are you sure that we won't be a bother to you?"
He shook his head and embraced me.

"Stop worrying, everything will be fine."

He laid down on his bed that he had just got done putting up. I was amazed at his beautiful mansion. I watched as he shook the two bed posts to see if they were secure.
"Come lay down with me."

~Michael's POV~
Now that Tatianaa has come back into my life and we're expecting a bundle of joy, I find myself yearning for her more than ever. My love for her has deepened since I
found out we were expecting.

All the angry feelings that arose when I found out she was married have seemed to vanish.

My mind then drifted:

Lord, if I knew about this messy situation before I began dealing with it, I would have backed away 1000 feet. Even though I wasn't aware of it, please forgive me
for falling in love with a married woman - Please forgive me. I wasn't aware and I wasn't raised to deal with such foolery.

She pulls me out of my thoughts when she sits beside me, looking at me like a lost puppy.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask.

She looks down and plays with her fingers.

"I - I'm okay." she says.

A certain instinct is trying to make me believe that she's distrustful. But why should I question her during this beautiful time?
"Tomorrow, can we go to the doctor? I just wanna make sure everything's in order with you and the baby."
She then looks a little worried. She thens smiles at me in a reassuring manor and grabs my hand.

"Of course, Michael."

~Tatiana's POV~

My mind races as I begin to panic. How will the doctor check me and make sure that everything's okay when there's no baby inside of my womb?
I rub his face and kiss his forehead. I then lay in his big strong arms as I stare at the ceiling.
What have gotten myself into?

He raises my t-shirt and caresses his massive hands over my bare, empty stomach.

It's not like I'm lying to intentionally hurt him. I came up with this lie, only after I thought of nothing else to do to get him back. Either way, it's still wrong.

I hear my babyboy Jackson crying. He stands at the room door and cries. I hurriedly rush to the door, opening it.
"Mommy I had a nightmare." he cries heavily.

"Awhhhh baby, Mommmy is here. Shhhhh. You're just fine." I kiss his small hands. "You're fine, you see?" I kiss his forehead as I pick his small body into my arms.
I rock him gently as we on the bed.

He's Michael and his tears then began turning into cries of laughter. His adorable laugh fills the room.
I turn around and see Michael making hilarious faces at my giggling child.

Jackson then crawls over to Michael and hugs his neck, a sight I smile over.

- 30 Minutes Later -

Jackson fell asleep between Michael and I. His small head lays on my thigh and his short, tiny legs lay on Michael's lap.
I kiss my beautiful boy's tiny lips and pick him up slowly and gently.

He rustles in his sleep while I carefully walk back to the room next to us, a room in which Michael set up for my children.
How sweet of him to to care for us so much - more than I thought he ever would during the situation.

I lay my beautiful boy next to his baby sister Tia as he cuddles the pillow.

I smile at my three sleeping children as I walk back to the bedroom.
The guilt I was dealing with sprung back into my thoughts.

I sighed into a soft sigh as I sat on the bed next to a dozed off Michael. I smile and put the cover over him as I turn off the lamp and lay day with my resentment fresh
on the brain.

~Next Day~

We were in the doctor's office and my whole body was frightened.
What would Michael do and react at the fact that I WASN'T pregnant?
Would he hate me forever? Would he care for me, thinking we had a miscarriage?

The doctor proceeded to put the cold gel on my bare, empty stomach. I laid there almost in tears, furiated at myself.
The male doctor began rubbing the tool over the gel on my stomach.
I closed my eyes, expecting the news about our invisible child.

"As you can see, there's the head. And right along here is the genital. It looks like you're having a beautiful baby boy!" the doctors says.
Michael's chants and claps fill the room.

I open my dumbfounded eyes.

WAIT!!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY PREGNANT?!?!?!

Hello Readers. I really hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy.Vote.Comment

- MoonwalkForever xoxo