0.07

CHAPTER SEVEN
THE LUCKY ONES

"Keep it wrapped for the next twenty-four or fourty-eight hours," Luke, the gorgeous guy that just finished tattooing me, instructed as he pulled the black latex gloves off of his hands; instantly reaching over for his champion type ring. "If there's any problem or you need a clean up, or something come back and I'll take a look, yeah?"

Dumbfoundly nodding my head, I took in every word that he spoke. I didn't really want to leave yet, so the next words that spilled from my mouth surprised even me, "Do you guys do piercings too?"

For a split second his eyes widen and his eyebrows lifted up, but just as quickly they went back to normal. "Actually yeah," he nodded. "You want one? I can do it for you."

And just as surprising I nodded. Sure, at point I didn't want to screw around and get bunch of them, but honestly I wasn't hundred percent that I did want them. "Where were you thinking of having it? And is there any preference when it comes to the jewelry?" Luke asked as he led the way to a different room. "We offer silver, yellow gold, rose gold, you can also get them with different colored crystals. Whatever your heart desires actually."

"Well I was thinking about sticking to silver, it looks the best with my skin tone," I rambled on, my eyes strained on the back of his neck, where from behind the color a tattoo was peaking out. "And for now I guess we could just stick to adding few more piercings to my ears? I'm really feeling few that go up the lobe on my right ear and maybe cuffs on both ears, and then the bar piercing on my left ear?"

"Yeah, we can do that," he smiled, turning around. Stepping aside, he let me walk inside the room first. It was similar to the one where he was tattooing me, except this one didn't have the tattoo gun and machine, but instead had a trey with needles, sensitizing solution and glass and wood cases with different jewelry. "Pick whichever jewelry you want for each piercing," Luke spoke from behind me, my finger jus barely touching the wood frame on the case.

All of them looked beautiful and shiny under the glass, but only five of the accessories caught my eye. Memorizing each and everyone of them, I slightly turned towards Luke who was patiently waiting on me. Getting the memo that I had made my choice, he fetched a key from a small hook on the wall and walking over to me, he unlocked the case, pulling the plush, satin converted holder drawer outwards.

"So which ones are the lucky ones?"

Admiring Luke's piercing work in the large mirror, I did feel great about getting them. Who knew that such spontaneous idea could make you feel this amazing? I truly did love the piercing. Honestly why didn't I get them done sooner?

"You like them, yeah?" Luke questioned after he had discarded the needle he had used to pierce my ears and had cleaned up the station. Nodding my head, I looked at him through the mirror, still very much admiring the newly added metal in both of my ears. Clearing his throat, he reached behind his neck with one hand, "Could I perhaps ask for your number? I mean it's cool if you don't want to give it, I'll understand."

Furrowing my brows, I spun around so I could actually look at him, "Pardon?"

Shaking his head, he waved his hand in the air in a dismissive way and turned towards the door. "Hey!" I called out, "Why do you want my number?"