0.08

FOR ALL MY OG READERS WHO WERE WAITING ON THIS CHAPTER;

PLEASE GO READ CHAPTERS 3 THRU 7 OTHERWISE THINGS WONT MAKE SENSE TO YOU

NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE / COMMENT

CHAPTER EIGHT
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

JASON

I watched as Nicole hurried out of the room, the door clicking shut after her disappearing figure. For a small moment I could hear as her heels clicked against the floor as she walked down the hallway. Having her walk out on me, when I tried to talk to her, seemed to hurt even more than her saying she doesn't know anyone named Jason McCann.

Walking over to the bed that was pushed against one of the walls, I sat down, resting my elbows on my knees as I pushed my face in my palms. I wasn't going to cry, I'm a grown man for fucks sake! Heaving a heavy sigh, I listened in as the music in the club kept bouncing off of the walls. This far in, it was more muffled but you could still make out the beat if you listened carefully enough.

Throwing my body back in the mattress, I stared up at the ceiling. The anger... it was clear as day in her eyes. Could it really be that she actually hates me? Sure, I would probably hate myself too, but Nicole... Nicole is the most genuine and nicest person, with the biggest heart I have ever met in my life. Did I really screw things up that badly?

If only she would let me talk to her. Make things right between us.

With a frown etched on my face, I sat up, pulling my phone out of the front pocket of my jeans. Unlocking the device, I quickly found the number and pressing call, I lifted the device up to my ear. It rang total of five times before the call was accepted, "Yeah?"

"Do you have booze or drugs? I need to get faded."

Just as I took a drag of the rolled blunt, the doorbell rang. Looking over at Danny with furrowed brows, he shrugged as he got up to see who's there. The door opens and then closes, and moments later he's walking back inside the room with someone hot on his tail.

As she steps inside the room, her eyes — as if knowing I'm already here — find me in less than a second. She smiles. With her heels clicking against the exposed hardwood floor, in matter of seconds she's sitting next to me in the three seat couch. "Hey Jason," after having seen Nicole and having heard her voice for the first time in months, hers sounds like a dying cat to me.