chapter three

『 🍃 』

『 🍃 』

Osaka, Japan
March 2017

I had fun during the whole dinner. Eventhough I tried my best not to pig out on the dishes Seokjin had cooked; it felt nice to socialize. Yoongi happened to enjoy animes as much as I did, which brought us closer. As for Hoseok, he expressed nothing but humor and brightness, I thought it could be refreshing to have someone like him by my side.

I laughed a lot thanks to him. We enjoyed the dinner so much that Miya wasn't clinging to Seokjin. They did not even sit next to each other.

The night eventually came to an end, to my greatest displeasure. My sister and I bade the boys goodbye and headed home.

Once home, I changed into my pajamas and laid on the bed. I had butterflies in my stomach as I recalled Hoseok's soft smile and his loud yet lively laughter. Too bad he had to fly to South Korea in less than two days. Yoongi and him came to visit their friend, but they had to go home. They would only come back for the wedding, in May. How was I supposed to wait so long to see him again?

If only I had his phone number...

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. I sat up and allowed whoever it was to enter. Miya appeared in front of me, wearing a black silky nightdress that suited her perfectly. She gave me a warm smile as she walked to my bed. She sat next to me and gently pinched my cheeks, smiling like crazy.

"I'm so proud of you (y/n)." she said, but I could not understand why "Looks like you've enjoyed yourself tonight."

I nodded in agreement  grateful. "Thank you for inviting me, I indeed had fun."

She clapped her hands. "I'll take you out more often then!"

To that, I quickly shook my head. "Don't count on it, you know—"

"Even if Hoseok comes?" She mocked me with a chuckle. "Oh come on!" She exclaimed as I glared at her. "I know you. I'm your sister, remember?"

I rolled my eyes and hit her shoulder; making her wince in pain.

"Hoseok is pretty nice."

"Pffft, you mean pretty hot!"

I gazed at her with wide eyes. "Miya, you have a fiancée!"

She laughed. "Doesn't mean I've turned blind. Anyway, you should admit it. You guys seemed pretty close although it was your first time talking to each other."

"He is funny and has a kind heart, I can feel it." I smiled, thinking of how nice he acted towards me

Miya pinched my cheeks once again.