chapter nine

『 🍃 』

『 🍃 』

Gwacheon, South Korea

August 2017

"Hey."

"Hey."

The room was filled with awkwardness. I had imagined a thousand possible situations for our reunion, but never once had I thought of that scenario.

"Okay lovers, move your asses!" shouted Yoongi while clapping his hands, making a noteworthy entrance in the Kim's restaurant "Let's sit."

Miya and Seokjin sat next to each other as Hoseok took a seat right across from mine. He winked at me, making my face turn tomato red.

"Gosh (Y/n), you're so cute! You're head over heels for Hoseok!"

"Yoongi come on, don't embarrass her."

"I'm not!" the black-haired man pleaded "I think it's cute."

"Stop it." Hoseok added. He then turned to me and muttered: "But I still like it."

Seokjin's parents had prepared a delicious breakfast for all of us then kindly offered us to eat in their restaurant. It was only six in the morning, but we had to eat as much as we could before the long day that awaited us. It was my third day in Gwacheon, and we were finally going to do some sightseeing. Hoseok took a day off so he could spend it with us. He drove to Gwacheon last night and stayed at Yoongi's who was literally the Kim's neighbor.

"So, do we have a program or what?" Ken asked as we began to eat

"Nope. Not at all." Smiled Miya who knew that it would bother the hell out of him. Ken liked it better when things were carefully planned.

"Right." He scoffed. "Spontaneous trip, I see."

We laughed at his reaction and spoke altogether. It was all fun and games until we had to leave. I ended up being stuck with Hoseok, which made me half happy, half nervous. We were standing in the middle of the street, waiting for the others who went to the toilets.

"Soooo, you okay?"

I looked at Hoseok in disbelief, preventing myself from laughing at his reaction. "Yes. Yes, I am okay. You?"

"I am as well."

There was a short pause before the both of us began to speak. "I missed you–"

Looking at each other in the eye, we dumbly refrained from talking further and laughed. Surprisingly, he was the first one to break the distance between us by opening his arms. Without thinking, I happily huddled up against his chest. His soft hands brushed my hair as I genuinely smiled. His body was warm, even more than the burning sun shining right on us. He smelled like coconut, I could have stayed like that and inhale his perfume for days. It was so pleasant to just stand there, doing nothing but enjoying his presence.