Yugyeom -Paps

"my lovely y/n l/n, the love of my life, the air to my lungs, the -" "what did you do this time? " you came out of the kitchen, preparing yourself with his unexpected answer, like he always did.

"i did nothing wrong. im just really happy today, no paps following me here and the weather is supernice, so i thought it will be nice if we to out for walk. so, you in or not? " he stand in front of the door full of excitement. you cant help but smile at his dorkinest. "let have lunch first then we can go. " "yayyyy!!! i love you ! "

"so, what do you think about kids? " you chocked on the air you breathed when he asked you that. "itsokay if you are not ready, im just asking you. " he sided hugged you, kissed you on top of your head and both of you continue to walk down the road to your favorite park.

"i hope you didnt name our kids with our ship name. " "what? " yugyeom shocked with your statement. "i say i dont want to name our kids with our ship name. " you smile. he move forward from his sit and kiss your cheeks. "dont worry, i have 6 more name to give if our first kid is a boy. " both of you laughed. you and yugyeom talked about the possible future until it was about to get dark and you decided to go back.

on your way back, yugyeom whispered to you that he saw a bunch of paparazzi that have been following you from the park. "lets do some shit ass pose for them. show them we are not the one they should mess with. " you suggested and few block before your house, yugyeom and you stop and posing for them and ran back to your house when they were distracted.

"i hope they post it somewhere, i think we do good. " yugyeom laughed at your plan. "ahh, i really glad that you are my girlfriend. someone i can do weird ass shit with. hehe, i love you. " "i love you too yugy 😘"

the next morning, you and yugyeom weird pose were on the front cover of a local gossip news, the whole fandom glad that they maknae can handled the paps well now.