GOT7 Reaction Part 1

this is GOT7 reaction to you cooking breakfast for them after your first night 😏

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jaebum 😘

you wake up at 10am after hearing a loud thunder outside along with the heavy rain. You turn on your left side to face Jaebum sleeping like a baby. He is a baby 😁 you move his hair that cover his face and kissed his temple. God i love this man you thought to yourself.

You are officially married to Jaebun last night, everyone was invited, the group members and their family and JYP also there giving speech. Your bff, BTS and BP also invited. Tomorrow you gonna fly back to y/c/n for second reception. You moved out the bed carefully, not to wake him up.

Most people will have their first night after the reception but Jaebum too excited last night, you both having your own reception inside your room with lots of drinks and foods and just having good time opening up your gifts from the guests and making fun of them before he fall asleep because hes too drunk.

You goes to the kitchen downstair and checking your fridge to found that you have no foods. You decided to go out to the nearest restaurant even tho the rain is still pouring. You put on your long pant and just put on jacket under your tshirt. You grab your purse and umbrella.

30 minutes later, you came in and hang your umbrella on the doorknob to let the water drip and walk to the kitchen when Jaebum hugged you from the back and mumbling something.

"babe, what happen? "

"i heard the thunder and i know you afraid of thunder but then i cant find you anywhere. I was so scared i thought you run away from me. omg, i love you so much! " he hugged you even more and showering you with kisses. "okay, calm down, i bought foods for us, there is no food in the fridge. I bought soondubujiggae, your favorite. " you put on the dining table and let him settle down and eat with him.

"i wanna cook for you but i cant go out to buy grocery the market is close due to heavy rain. "

"itsokay .  . i love you. why you didnt eat? "

"i eat when i was waiting for your food. i was starving. i love you too 😘"

 i love you too 😘"