BamBam -precious

bambam pov

"idk hyung, i love her so much but im scared. "

"what are you so scared about? man listen, you have been dating her for what, 8 years now? and have she ever left you when you out for months for the tour? have she ever doubt you when you have sexy photo shoot with other girl? she could find another man when you left but she stay .  . man, if she is mine, i will probably marry her .  . now. She is too precious for you to let her go. "

"you know, my mom raised me after my dad die, sometimes we could barely eat and my mom worked so hard to raised me and my siblings .  . what if, the same thing happens to her?  you know how fragile she is to me?  even tho she is my wonder woman, the thought of her being alone, i cant live with that .  . "

"woww, how could you think about that .  .  we promised to be together for 20, 70 years, until we die. No, forget what you think and go marry that girl .  ."

"thanks hyung, pray for me .  . i wanna take her out for dinner tonight .  ."

"are you gonna propose her? "

"nooo, not yet .  . it just, i wanna take her out to eat. She is the cutest when she eat. "

jessie pov

BaBy👅

"honey? i love uuu"

"noooo, what have i done? i love u too btw .  . what? y so sudden? "

"girll, i just love uu, y cant u just .  . act like .  . a normal couple? "

"damnn, y so serious? usually u will call but now u text me first for today soo .  . "

"i just wanna tell u to get ready .  . i wanna take u outt .  . lets go eat .   . "

"ahhhh, chicken? "

"yes .  . "

"omgggg i love uu!! "

"also, wear that top i bought the other day .  . "

"awww .  . u dont have to tell me .  . i will always wear that .  . "

seen 1108 am