jinyoung -my girls

"please stopppp" you sighed when jinyoung keep cuddling you.

"whyy??  i just wanna talk with my girl .  . waitt, are you .  . jealous? 😏"

"puh lease 😑 .  . dont make me swear here .  . "

"can you even swear? you cutest angel in disguise 😚 .  . where are you going? are you gonna leave me?? " he stand and block your way.

"babee, i need to pee .  . can you like .  . chill for a while? i cant go anywhere with this tummy. " you nagged making him flustered at the doorway.

"sorry .  . anyway, arent you hungry? lets go out and eat. "

"im tired and lazy .  . can we just order pizza and Netflix? " you shouted from the bathroom.

"doneee!!"

few hours later

"oh ya, eomma want to come to check up on you next week so, i think this is your last pizza? You have to eat healthy until eomma left. " he look at you with his 'please do it for me' face which making you laugh out loud. you moved a bit toward him and cupped his face

"babe, dont worry. even after eomma left, i will eat what ever you want me to eat .  . or what eomma want me to eat. I wont be mad .  . i love you 😚😘"

"awww, i love you too 😘😘 by the way, have you come up with the baby name? can i name her? " uh oh, someone getting excited. you nodded your head and end up having name selection from your and jinyoung country to your religions and believe.

"you gonna be the most happiest girl in the world because we gonna make you live your life like a princess. " jinyoung whispering to your tummy and caressing it.

"but what if she doesnt wanna be princess? what if she wanna be something else? "

"well, we gonna support her because that is what parent do. we love our kids no matter what they do. "

"promise me that you are not gonna force her to be something she doesnt want to be? "

"i promise. Appa promise my dear! "

" i love you! "

"i love you too babe! "