Jackson - my everything

jakckson wang as your older brother

prolog

"y/n! y/nis this your friends or bf? are you really cheating on Jackson? y/n please answer us!
y/n!"

later that day

"the funniest part is someone just shouted 'i will kill you bitch! how fucking dare you!' i didnt blame her .  . they really thought i date you like eww 😂"

"wtf y/n .  . i bought thousands of face mask for you but you do you even wear it?  What if someone try to kill you? Mom will kill me. " you snorted. You have been living anonymously in Korea for a couple of years until they notice you get out of Jackson's house in 0130 am every weekend.

"its not my fault. You only available during the weekend and i am busy on the weekday and i want to move in but you didnt let me. "

"knowing you, you will fuck every guys i bring in. " Jackson shouted from the kitchen preparing his foods.

"bitch i swing both way! I WILL FUCK EVERYONE YOU BRING IN!  " you shouted from the living room while watching tv.

both of you laughed and proceed to do whatever you do that day. Jackson is not going to the studio because he having a break after he diagnosed with bad health issues.

Few days later

"wtf?  😂😂 how the fuck are they editing this pictures? i basically sleep all day yesterday. " you laughed while scrolling through the tabloid.

"what are they write now? " you throw your phone to him and he almost drop it but he managed to catched it.

"they say we going to local jewelry shop to buy wedding ring. Unless, you go with other girl and didnt tell me because you afraid im gonna fuck her? " you sarcastically asked him making him throw an apple to you.

"i dont have a gf. JYP will kill me if i do. " he say and continue to eat his apple. While you both having a fun breakfast including a mini food war, JYP called Jackson. You saw his face changed and know it is not a good call.

"hyung, why? something happen? " you waiting for him to answer like a dog waiting for their master to give them treat after being a good dog.

"he want me to tell the truth because most of the paps and fans attacking JYP Studio for the answers. "

" i told you since last year! I dont care about what their reaction, i just want you to be okay here. If the fans started to get aggressive, i will fly back to mom and come back again when everything is fine. "

Later that day, Jackson and JYP started to have meeting for tomorrow press conference.

Press Conference

"hi, i am Park Jinyoung and as you all know that this press is to clear out all the gossip about our GOT7 member, Jackson Wang. "

"hi, im Jackson. So, this girl here, everyone assume my gf or fiancé is actually my little sister, Y/N Wang. I kept her as secret because as a brother, keeping our sister safe is our first mission after leaving the house. So, i hope you guys love her as much as you all love me because she is my everything. ahgase, thank you for all your love! "

Few weeks later

"The Wang Siblings taking over the Korean Fashion Industry and probably nation favorite sibling. "

After the press, you got lots of modeling offer and mostly to become their ambassador. But still, they dont know about your bi-ass and considering your new career , you decided to keep it from the public and only among both of you.

"yahh, i saw your eyes during your bikini photoshoot with the girl .  . pervert! "

"jealous ass bitch! 😛😛 "