ANDREW BLOOM

Andrew Bloom
Contestant

Contestant Biography

Andrew Bloom is in the gym multiple times a week training as an MMA fighter. He believes the confidence he builds in the gym helps him on stage with his music. He is also a very religious young man. His faith is extremely important to him. He was first drawn to the church because he connected with the worship music. He makes his living as a musician playing local bars and restaurants, but he still lives at home with mom. Andrew dreams of one day playing at stadiums and travelling the world to showcase his talent and his love for music.

★  Andrew turned to music at a young age because he was not good at sports. He would practice his guitar in his room for hours as his peers were playing sports outside.

★  He was very shy and socially awkward as a young kid and music gave him the confidence to be outgoing. His parents encouraged him to do talent shows and eventually his shyness went away.

★  He's an MMA enthusiast. He trains multiple times a week but has never been in the octagon. Andrew does get the occasional black eye from sparring at the gym.

★  Andrew still lives at home.

★  He makes a living singing multiple times a week at various bars and restaurants. He's doing ok but doesn't make enough to have his own place.

★  He has a girlfriend and is in love but is not looking to get married anytime soon.