JORDAN GRIZZLE

Jordan Grizzle
Contestant

Contestant Biography

Jordan Grizzle is the life of the party and makes his presence known. His zest for life and passion for singing has gained Jordan 100k social media subscribers along with over 12M views. This social media star is already making a name for himself but he wants more. Jordan's mother is his driving force for success and he wants to make his mom's life as comfortable as possible as she has given him so much.

★  One of his covers of Frank Ocean's song, Thinking About You, received over a million views.

★  He has a huge social media following: 100k YouTube subscribers with 12M views.

★  Jordan was recently featured in Teen Vogue as the Next  Big Star.

★  Jordan's career has had its ups and downs and at one point, he had a production deal and released a song but nothing more came from it.

★  Jordan first started singing in his church group. He says that his experience in a group taught him how to work well with others.

★  He loves to cook and his favorite dish to make is bacon wrapped steak.

★  He enjoys flirting and says that he's the life of the party.

★  Jordan has also performed on BET's 106 & Park.

★  Jordan landed the lead role in Harry Belafonte's short film Seventeen and was a featured artist on an MTV show.