TIM DAVIS

Tim Davis
Vocal Producer

Professional Biography

From six seasons on Fox's hit series "Glee," to the latest release from Tyler, the Creator and Barbra Streisand, Tim Davis's collaborations as music producer, singer, and vocal arranger span the breadth of the entertainment industry.

Tim's career has recently shifted to producing television and film, starting with ABC's "Boy Band," and the feature film, "Love Is Afoot!," both releasing in 2017. Tim has several other television shows and films in the works through his company timdavisproductions.com.

For the past three years, Tim has been singing with Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winner Jane Lynch, along with their friend, Kate Flannery (from "The Office"), in a musical comedy show, which continues to tour the US.

Tim's music producing and singing credits include Lady Gaga's Super Bowl 2017 halftime show, Pentatonix Christmas, Barbra Streisand's 2017 concert tour, Jane Lynch's "Swingin' Little Christmas," The People's Choice Awards, Josh Groban's "Stages," Childish Gambino's latest release, the feature film, "Beauty and The Beast," television's "The Americans," "The Goldbergs," and more.

Tim lives in the Los Angeles area with his wife and two children.