Make Nic Kieran's Squish 2k18

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved

"Come insiiide and say hi to Bev..." Kieran whined, pulling helplessly at Nic's arm as he tried to make his escape. God. They barely managed to make it out of Portland alive with Nic driving, and he wasn't sure if he could survive another showing of a suggestive photoshoot featuring Kieran's beautiful face. "She wants you to."

"I really should be getting back to Kingsley. It's, like, one in the morning—Kieran," he groaned, feet skidding before he practically fell into the motion of walking towards through the back door of the Co-Op. "Would she even be awake?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Kieran. I can't believe you're like this with all your friends," he muttered to himself.

Kieran was silent and pouting as he dragged Nic around the house. Nic figured it was as close to hand-holding as they'd get at this point—a death grip to his wrist, forcefully yanking on his arm. He staggered after Kieran up a set of three stairs, and around the corner. He vaguely recognized the area, and how the weekend caused the house to be more alive than the day Nic visited Kieran to eat banana bread.

Most of the doors were open, filled with the murmuring of voices and laughter along the way. A few people greeted them along the way, but Kieran completely bypassed them. Nic waved to them, smiling apologetically.

The floorboards creaked underneath them as they wandered down the hall where Bev and Kieran's rooms were. Bev's door was open, and someone was leaning in through the doorway, throwing her head back laughing, and providing Nic a momentary profile-view of her face, and the peaked curve of her nose. He swore he recognized her from somewhere...

"Ellen!" Kieran all but screeched, dropping Nic's arm in favor of tackling her. He swung her into a hug from behind, arms wrapped around her shoulders as she giggled incessantly, reaching back and pinching his sides.

She looked... like a model, like she had everything in her life put together—the clear skin, the perfect hair, the on-point eyeliner. Her hair was infinitely longer than any girl Nic had ever encountered, and she had a distinctly bohemian style to her long patterned skirt and coverup. Her eyes flickered over to Nic, still smiling wide and showing off her perfectly straight teeth and her dimpled cheeks.

"Is this who I think it is?" she said as Kieran pressed his cheek to the back of her shoulder and stared at Nic. With both of their eyes on him, all Nic could think about was that intimate photoshoot of the two of them together—Kieran with his arms wrapped around Ellen like—

No. Not today.

Bev peaked out of the room with a gasp, and squeezed past to grab hold of Nic. "Nic! You're here!" she shrieked, reeling him in for a hug and herding him towards her room. Kieran was still clinging to Ellen as Bev introduced Nic to her.

Ellen lifted a hand and waved awkwardly. "Hey. I'd hug you, but I seem to have a leech on me."

"Not nice," Kieran muttered, pressing his face into her hair.

"Did... he drive you two back?" she asked Nic as they wandered into Bev's room, with her infinite fairy lights and tapestries.

"I drove. Kieran had a bit too much during the movie and the bored game afterwards," Nic explained. "And also, nice to meet you."

"You as well," she giggled, prying Kieran's hands off where his arms were slipping over her chest as he tried to keep purchase. "He gets like this when he's drunk."