Corporate American Coffee feat. All-American Nude Tuchus

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved

Kieran's alarm went off at about fifteen minutes to six.

Nic barely woke up from it until Kieran pushed himself up, which meant that a cold draft split between them. Nic's hand went to where Kieran had his arm over his chest all night. It felt like there was an indent there, still warm against the fabric of his shirt. He pushed his elbow into the mattress and sat up, but he was just pushed back down.

"Go to sleep. I'm just gonna head out," Kieran whispered, crawling forward toward the desk and lowering himself down. He was discretely quiet, hopping down from the desk and fetching his phone. Nic nearly fell asleep again if Kieran hadn't reached up to tap him on the head.

"Hm?" Nic grunted out, squinting an eye open. It was just barely morning, so he could see the highlights on the hand Kieran held up to him. A fist. "You're so weird," Nic giggled quietly. He pushed his hand over and gave Kieran a fist-bump.

Kieran hurried off to work after that, and Nic slept lightly until his first class. During the times he woke up briefly before his alarm, he considered the idea that... Yes, he had slept through nearly the entire night. It wasn't every night he got a full eight hours of sleep, but... this was damn near close. He used to share a bed with his siblings and he couldn't stop himself from waking up constantly to make sure they were still asleep and comfortable, but Kieran was different. Kieran was... fine. It was fine sleeping the night through with him.

Nic sat up with a groan five minutes before his alarm and started to get ready for the day. By that point Leo was already up, so as he got down, he muttered, "Mornin'," and received the same back.

He moseyed over to his closet, and glanced over at where Leo was applying deodorant underneath his shirt. "Thanks for being cool with Kieran staying the night," Nic said after a moment, turning to his own closet and pulling out a shirt for the day.

"No problem. S'long as you two don't do anything nasty we're good—which... not really expecting, but just so ya know," Leo said. Nic snorted and shook his head, agreeing that that probably wouldn't happen any time soon. Or at all.

The thought popped up often enough for Nic to dismiss it easily. Of course, he dismissed it after a worried look came to his face before he reassured himself, Having sex with Kieran wouldn't validate anything at this point since he doesn't view it as an act of love. So it's got nothing to do with me.

"Olivia can stay over if she wants, too," he said.

"I dunno. Not really into that."

"C'mon, it'd be cool. We could have, like, a slumber party. Do each other's nails. Face mask."

"Preferably not during midterms, 'kay?" Leo suggested, grimacing at the thought. "I already feel like I'm drowning."

"Okay. So after midterms?"

"Um... sure? Do I have a choice?"

"No."

He finished changing and swiftly donned his winter coat and hat. After snatching his portfolio bag and backpack, he was off to Economics. It was brisk that morning, and air was sharp on every intake of breath. Somehow, it wasn't quite freezing temperatures, so there was a chilly mist around campus and it followed Nic across the bridge and past the old brick buildings along the way. When he got to the lecture hall, he found Milo waiting for him at their usual spot.

Nic swept into his spot with a delighted sigh and said, "Today's gonna be a good day."

"You think?" Milo laughed, and Nic confirmed the declaration. "I... actually wanted to ask you something."