Shinju...

Kakashi's P.O.V

The road back to Konoha was silent. Not a word was said between us until White Fang broke the ice. "What a battle. It must have been a violent one."

"Please White Fang." Silence fell in once again. The gates were open, and Kotetsu came to greet us. "I guess the mission wasn't successful, judging by the looks on your faces."

"Uchiha Itachi is dead. Uchiha Sasuke is now the last living Uchiha." Shinju said like nothing happened earning gasps from her comrades.

"Oi, is this how you announce your report? Are you even human?!" Kiba rudely asked. She shot him a deadly glare, making Kiba recoil. She left and headed to our apartment. "You aren't dismissed yet. We still have to report to Tsunade-sama!" Ino said. Shinju stopped and turned around glaring at her. "I don't take orders from other ninjas." Shinju walked away, leaving Ino trembling.

"Kakashi-sensei. What is up with her?" Hinata asked shyly.

"She's angry because when she confronted the masked man, he treated her like trash. She's been waiting for this for 11 years." I sighed.

"What does she want so badly from the masked man?" Sakura popped in.

"He killed her mother at birth." A series of gasps echoed. "Now I know why she's so cold." Mumbled Choji while munching his chips. I looked up in the sky nostalgically.

Shinju's P.O.V

I can't believe myself. Why didn't I kill him when I had the chance?! I curled my fist until my knuckles turned white. "Ah, my youthful rival's daughter!" A shadow cast under my eyes.

"Not the time Guy. I'll see you later." I brushed him off and headed home. I plopped on my bed and thought about my enemy's abilities. Eventually, darkness took over me, and I fell into the dark abyss.

3rd P.O.V

Kakashi arrived a few hours later after he visited the K.I.A stone and said his prayers to his fellow teammates and his sensei. After visiting the K.I.A stone, he went back to the apartment. "Shinju?" No response. He went up to her room only to find a bed which used to be used, and White Fang who was fatally wounded. "White Fang! What happened?"

"An ambush, someone put me in a high genjutsu." He sniffed around but couldn't find the scent of the host who held Shinju hostage. Kakashi suddenly panicked. "What? How? When?"

"I don't know Kakashi. I tried to fight him, but he put me under a genjutsu. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Reassured Kakashi. What he was worried was how was Shinju going to get out this.

Sasuke's P.O.V

Finally, I had her in my hands. Team Taka was trailing behind.

"Hurry up! I don't want Kakashi's dogs to find me." I hissed. I had to set things straight with her. We reached to Orochimaru's old hideout and chained her to my previous bedroom. I dismissed Team Taka, with Suigetsu dragging Karin away. I waited patiently for her to wake up. I heard the shackles move slightly. She's awake...

"Where am I?" She groaned. Shinju lifted her head up, her eyes meeting mine.

"It's been a while Shinju." Her eyes adjusted slightly recognizing my voice.

"Sasuke." She spat. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting, never the less I needed her for some information. Shinju looked at her surroundings and faced her head towards me. "What do I owe the pleasure?" She said with some hostility in her tone.

"You are here to give me what I want." I said threatening.

"What is that?" Shinju looked at me emotionlessly.

"You are going to join my team." I ordered her.

"Why is that?" Shinju challenged.

"My team isn't strong enough. I need another ninja like you." To uncover the truth, I wanted to get closer and reform our bonds. I also needed her to revenge my clan by annihilating Konoha.

"If I say no?"

"You'll die."

"Very funny Uchiha." I pressed my sword against her neck, making her bleed a little. "What was that Hatake?" She stayed silent which made me smile in victory.

"Release me immediately." She said in surprisingly calm voice. What was she planning in her head?

"How about a no," I said cockily.

"Still the same Duckarse," She sighed. "This place is sickening, why in all the places, Orochimaru's hideout?"

"No one can find you here. Now let's go, I've wasted enough time here." I grabbed her shackles and dragged her to the team. I opened the door and saw Karin immediately embracing me.

"Great another fangirl I see." I glanced at Shinju. Karin backed away and pointed at her. "I'm not his fangirl!"

"Then what are you?" "I'm his friend." Karin folded her arms in defense.

"Then why give him PDA?"

"I-I..." Karin stuttered in defeat, trying to find an excuse.

"That's what I thought." Tension rose in the atmosphere, and I decided to break the ice.

"Everyone this is Shinju, my former teammate." And my best friend. I mentally added. I started with Suigetsu. "Shinju this is Sui-"

"I know all of your names, ever since we played the game 'Chase...'" I nodded in approval.

"Let's move!" I held Shinju bridal style since I tied her up. Karin sulked all the way to our next stop.

We stopped by a hotel, Karin had her room, Jugo and Suigetsu shared a room, and I shared a room with Shinju.

"So, it's true..." I turned my head around to see Shinju leaning on the window. "You killed Itachi. You accomplished your goal..." I curled my fists. "You even made allies with the masked man, who I craved to kill him for so many years." She said nostalgically.

I yanked her shackles making her fall to the ground landing with a loud thud. I crouched down, and pulled her handcuffs once again, causing her torso to lift up. "Shut up," I growled. She looked at me with a bored expression.

She sighed and gave me a blank stared. "Always have to be violent when you want something, isn't that right Uchiha?"

"Hn." Was all I could say.