Beast Unleashed

Shinju's P.O.V

I looked down sorrowfully at my fellow comrades down. Shizune, no pulse. Ibiki no pulse. Most of the people in the interrogator's tower either died or were severely injured. I couldn't help but think about dad.

The animals were extremely hard to tame the beasts, they weren't ordinary for the start, not to mention they had the Rinnegan. Wasn't there any opponent in the six paths who didn't have the Rinnegan?! I mentally complained.

I shook my head, no time to think I have to help the villagers evacuate. I meditated and molded some chakra. A few minutes later I felt a surge of power growing in me. I took out my sword and rushed to the Rhinoceros. I threw a few kunais with hidden explosive tags. They said when you hit a Rhino's horn, they become defenseless.

The kunais were thrown precisely where I aimed at. The Rhino roared and stepped back in fear. I found its weak spot. The horn. One second later the kunais on the animal's horn exploded making him shriek. Half of the Rhinoceros's horn was gone and was on the ground. The animal sniffed and rose its head to me. Anger clearly showing in his eyes. He lifted his paw to me and stomped it harshly creating a crater. I teleported last minute and was on a rooftop.

"The rumors are true, you are vulnerable when your horn is cut off. It's your only defense." I said emotionlessly. Even if he was an animal, I still didn't show any emotions in battle. He huffed in anger and charged to me. I sighed and teleported to his back. I heard that a Rhinoceros's skin wasn't sensitive. He looked around in confusion searching for me. He's so naïve.

I lifted my ninja headband revealing a bloody red eye with three tomoe. I searched for his weak spot; the back. It was where all of his vital organs lay. I stood up and flipped my sword and stabbed him. The animal roared in agony shaking everywhere making me get off the animal. He disappeared in smoke, it must have been a summoning.

"Argh!" I turned my head sharply. White Fang and Grey flashed next to me. "Grey who was that scream?"

"Your father." My eyes widened, fearing the worst. "White Fang. His location?"

White Fang sniffed the air. "On the other side of the village."

"That's the other side of the world. How am I going to get there on time?!"

"There is a ninjutsu called teleportation." Said Grey dryly.

"My chakra is extremely low, but I have to make it. What if..." I didn't even want to finish my sentence fearing the worst.

"Come on Shinju! I know you better!" White Fang encouraged me.

"You're right," I said with my eyes glowing in determination. I teleported where Dad was. I ended up on a roof. I looked down to see Dad half dead. I tried to hold my tears back. I jumped down the roof and ran up to him. His eyes were barely open.

"Dad! No, get a hold of yourself!" I choked on my words. "Release!" The rocks were down and I saw Dad's dead body laid. I put his head on my knees and I cried. I was shaking uncontrollably. This hurt so bad. My wolves tried to comfort me but-

"DAD!" I screamed in agony, in pain, in sadness, in everything I've regretted. I was breathing heavily, in rage. I glared at the wall with my eyes deadly. I was in assassin mode. The only thing that could bring me back to my old personality was to have Dad by my side: ALIVE.

"Grey, White Fang." They looked up at me. My hair was now loose and flying against the wind. I ripped off my shirt, a binder was covering my chest. The battle scars I've had were marked on my back showing the true me. I took my sword out of the sheath.