Team Minato

Yuki's P.O.V

A few years have passed, and I've heard Kakashi was promoted to Chunin. Ever since I was promoted I barely paid any attention to Kakashi but, it doesn't mean I neglected my friends. I would always help Obito when he struggled and dropped by the academy every once in a while. The missions were harder and some of them even became A-ranked missions.

I've earned many battle scars, like the claw-like scratch I have on my back and shoulder. This dated back when Kirigakure wanted to plan an ambush us. One of them had a claw-like weapon and scratched me. Ever since I wore clothes that didn't really reveal a lot of skin. My friends had no clue. This is the real life of a shinobi, you see your comrades fall, and your enemies rise. A war was about killed or be killed. I was one of the best Chunins in the village and I was well respected.

Kakashi's P.O.V

I heard that Yuki has been promoted a Chunin as I became a Genin. The thought of it made me jealous, what was so special about her? How did she become Chunin? Since then I was determined to earn another rank; Chunin. Eventually, after a year I became a Chunin, and completed missions. I've heard once when Kirigakure wanted to ambush us, she was severely injured. Since then she only wears long sleeves. I was summoned by Hokage-sama and headed to his office to my surprise Yuki was here as well. It's been a while.

"Kagune Yuki, it's been a while," I said mockingly. She stared at me blankly.

"Hatake Kakashi, congratulations on your new promotion," She said monotonously. I nodded in response and we waited for the Hokage to speak.

"I've summoned you to for an escort, you are here to escort the Landlord's daughter. You'll be heading to Sunakagure to pick her up. I suggest you both get a head start." We both bowed in respect and headed out.

"Yuki." She stopped and snapped her head towards me. "I suggest we meet at the gates in an hour. Don't be late." She nodded and continued on her way.

An hour has passed and I arrived at the gate and couldn't find Yuki anywhere. She was late. I growled in annoyance.

"On the contrary Hatake, I am early." I looked around to find her but failed. I heard a soft thud and turned around only to find her standing in front of me. She put her hands on her hips sassily and looked at me.

"Tch. Next time warn me." Yuki rolled her eyes and walked away. I caught up, and we headed to Sunakagure. I had a feeling this would be a very awkward journey.

Yuki's P.O.V

Our journey to Sunakagure was to the very least; awkward. We only exchanged a few side glances. We've reached the village to see a girl our age. By the looks of it, I already didn't like her. She had two bodyguards, and she wore an extremely expensive kimono. This wasn't going to help us at all. Her clothes are too flashy and before we know it, bandits will come after her.

"Are these my escorts?" She asked in a bratty voice. "They're my age!" I had the urge to roll my eyes, but that would be disrespectful.

"Pardon me, M'lady, I'm afraid we will have to go now. I suggest we ready your carriage..." She snapped her fingers, as her two bodyguards rushed and came back with a carriage. Great, that will attract even more attention. The carriage had too many vibrant colors, but, can't argue with the client, now can I? She got in the carriage and her two bodyguards lifted the box up. We walked in silence. The desert didn't have too many hiding spots so, we could spot an attack easily.

We entered the borders of the Land of Fire and we were high on guard, sending each and every tree with killer intent. I gripped my kunai harder. One step, one noise, and we were done for. I stepped on something funny, it wasn't a snake. It had a paper crushing feeling. Wait a second.

"Run!" Kakashi giving me one last look, signaled the guards to follow him, as I stayed back.

"Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu. Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu." The paper was soaked, one more second and I would've been a goner. I ran to join Kakashi high from the trees. One! Two! Three! I hit every one of them and they dropped like ripe apples.

"Argh!" I got stabbed by a kunai dang it! It wasn't a normal kunai, it was a poisoned one. I felt dizzy a second later and lost my balance. Without realizing I was falling, but I felt like I got caught. "You are coming with us."

Darkness took over me.

Kakashi's P.O.V

I was running with my escort. I heard an explosion not too far from here. "Yuki" I whispered.

"Argh!" No! Dang, it! I silently cursed. The village was only an hour away. The escort's bodyguards weren't catching up. I guess I have no choice but to teleport them to the village.

"Halt!" The bodyguards stopped and laid the carriage delicately. The girl also is known as Akura stepped out outraged. "Why the heck are we stopping?!"

"Your bodyguards can't catch up to my pace. This is why now I'm going to teleport you. You'll be greeted by two guardians they'll get you to the Hokage. Here, take this document, it'll prove you're the real escort."

She scoffed. "Come on! Isn't it obvious I'm the Landlord's daughter?!"

"If you were at the Academy then you would understand." I performed the jutsu and they were off. I summoned the eight dog ninjas. Without greeting them, I gave them Yuki's scent and they left. I waited and waited until Pakun finally arrived.

"Follow me." I ran as fast as I could as Pakun led me deeper into the forest. We arrived at a hollow like cave. I took out a kunai and stayed high on my guard. I felt chakra strings and the sound of steel coming my way. I deflected all of the kunais and kept on searching for y/n. I heard faint whips and groans coming deeper in the cave. Pakun led me to the sound and I saw the most horrifying scene.

Yuki was tied up to a post and was whipped continuously by the rogue ninjas. The idiots haven't sensed my chakra, yet.

"Now, tell me where Akura is!"

"I will... never... tell you where... she is..." Yuki struggled to speak. She was covered in bruises and had cuts all over her. Not to mention, she had whip marks on her arms. I've had enough with this torture! I threw the shurikens aiming their necks. They collapsed and foam started coming out of their mouths. Gross. She weakly looked up.

"S-Scarecrow?" She quietly asked. She was so frail. I flipped a kunai and cut her ropes. Yuki lost her balance, as I caught her before her face kissed the floor. I gently laid her on the floor with my knees acting as a pillow for her head.

I skimmed through her wounds as she hissed in pain. "They did this to you?" She looked away. I closed my eyes. "C'mon, those wounds won't heal themselves." I carried her bridal style to Konoha. "Why? Why did you save me?"

"You're a useful asset to Konoha. Besides, it wouldn't hurt for me to have a comrade in arms during battle."

Yuki's P.O.V

"You're a useful asset to Konoha. Besides, it wouldn't hurt for me to have a comrade in arms during battle." The first part hurt but the second part touched me. At that moment, I was allowed to say that Kakashi was a mutual friend of mine. Eventually, after the mass loss of our team, we became closer and eventually became lovers.

"This is when you came in, Shinju..."

Shinju gave me a blank stare. "As much as the story is enrolled you only told me the beginning."

"Ah, the rest is up to your Dad." I smiled. No kidding, my child did get the arguments from me. I thought to myself.

"Wow." She said sarcastically. "What an excuse." A tick mark appeared on my forehead. I bonked her on the head. "Smartarse!"