06

I would like to thank these very special people for commenting on my story! It means so much to me and without you, I doubt I would update this much. Plus as of a couple days ago, we hit 1k views and I'm only 6 chapters (now 7) in! So honestly thank you so much for enjoying this story. I love you guys!!! 

@Calimyers @NikkiP3 @btalvo @kima33 @XalexX @C-Chizel @eversongs @Elena-Midnightblue @GlamourGlades

____________________________________________

Alec and I were both exhausted when we made our way back to the Institute. We had stayed up most of the night talking to Magnus and helping take care of Lukes wounds. 

When we walked into the Institute we saw Izzy and she had asked us if we had slept at Magnus's place. 

"We didn't do much sleeping." A smirk found it's way to Izzy's mouth.

"No, no we helped treat Lukes wounds." Trying to clear the air. I couldn't help but notice he was slightly flustered. 

"Really?" The smirk still on her face.

"What?"

"Nothing I believe you." She made her way over to us. 

"Ok. Magnus made cocktails but I'm telling you nothing else happened." I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't have minded if something had happened. 

"When you're ready to talk about it, I'm here." 

"Hey, I talk to you." 

"About everything but your personal life. You know it's kinda not fair because I talk to you about mine all the time. For example, I broke up with Meliorn."

"Really? Turning over a new leaf?" Izzy scoffs. 

"He was a bit much. Apparently, I need someone more Shadowhunterish."

"Izzy I realize that you're trying to take some of the families heat and I appreciate it but you can't change who you are."

"Really? And you can?"

"I know who I am. I'm a guy who's about to be disowned when he finds out Jace and Clary are out doing god knows what." 

"Dads used to that by now. This is Jace your talking about." 

"He'd said he'd be an hour. It's been three."

"You don't think he and Clary are..." She trailed off. 

"At a time like this? Not possible." 

We both left Izzy as she held some smile on her face. I was heading back to my room to shower as I didn't get a chance to before we got to Magnus's loft. Not that I'm complaining but I do feel gross. Once I did my business I had slipped on some simple black leggings with a loose black tank top to go with a cute black lacy bralette. I slipped on my combat boots and my leather jacket. (I would put the outfit here but since I started using polyvore it has changed and turned into ssence and it is no longer the same I have to get new apps to create my outfits.)

I made my way towards Alec and Izzy and noticed them talking. 

"What's up?"

"Jace called for back up at the police station." 

"Of course, Clary probably got him in something and he needs help." We grabbed our weapons and made our way to Clary and Jace.

When we arrived at the police station Izzy asked who called for back up. 

"Yea what took you guys so long?" Jace asked. 

"Funny I was about to ask you the same thing," I smirked at Alec's response.