2.03

I'm sorry this was supposed to be out weeks ago but I got caught up with my new job and I just have to say it takes a lot out of me and I needed time to adjust to my schedule.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this! Also, don't worry I saw all of your Lydia concerns... Just keep reading to find out what happens. ;) 

Also, LOOK AT THE TRAILER! I just can't get over how amazing it is. And I just have to add @niki-Fernandez kept me distracted while I was writing this with her comments and she came up with #Malena 

___________________________

My body was full of worry so much that I had called Magnus to come and help Alec. I watched as Jocelyn had left and I quickly moved closed to Alec to use my Warlock magic to help him as best as I could. The purple smoke flowed toward Alec but I didn't feel strong enough right now. I felt so utterly weak and useless. 

"Izzy make sure no-one besides Magnus comes in this room. I don't need the Clave or anyone finding out about my Warlock abilities. I need to focus on Alec right now." My voice cracked towards the end and I couldn't help but let a few tears escape. I felt as if I was losing him and I only just found him and Magnus. 

I felt a wave of anger towards Jocelyn that I had never felt before. She was willing to risk anyone to save Clary and even potentially kill Jace and that did not sit right with me no matter her reasons. I felt Magnus before I saw him and I watched as he took over my position. 

"It's not working." Izzy's voice sounded weak. 

"I'm sorry Isabelle. Parabatai bonds are like a tether that ties two souls. Jace and Alec share emotions, instinct, strength, It's an Angelic bond my magic can only do so much."

"So Jace is like this too?"

"Not necessarily Izzy," I spoke up. Magnus finished what I was going to say without missing a beat.

"It appears that when Alec called out to him a part of his soul never returned and now he's stuck. Lost somewhere between himself and his Parabatai."

"But if Jace brought back the missing piece if his soul..."

"We may very well have the cure. Whatever we do we need to do it quickly."

"Stay with Alec. I'll go find Jace."

"Do you want me to go with you, Izzy?" She shook her head no. 

"Stay here with Magnus and help Alec as much as you can and hopefully you keep Jocelyn away from him." I nodded my head in agreement. I watched as Izzy left before taking her place on the bed and holding Alec's hand tightly. 

"Do you think he's going to pull through Darling?" My voice weak. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. 

"If Isabelle can find Jace in time I think everything is going to be fine Cupcake." I could see the worry etched on his face. I let my magic flow out and over Alec in hopes to help Magnus. We both cared for the blue-eyed Shadowhunter in front of us probably more than we are willing to admit out loud right now. 

"I'm just so pissed off at Jocelyn right now. Just this entire situation. So much could have been avoided had Jocelyn just told Clary who she was. Please hurry Izzy, I can't lose anyone else in my life." A knocking cut us off and I heard Jocelyn's voice asking for Izzy. 

I couldn't face her in my mood so I watched as Magnus talked to her. I barely paid any attention, all my focus was on Alec. I thought about using my Warlock magic and looking for him again. Maybe I would get lucky. Magnus once again joined my side and continued to comfort Alec.