Another note lmao

What I'd like to say is,

sorry if I don't portray some parts correctly.

Today, I finally finished playing SDR2.

And today was when I learned more about the Neo World Program and stuff.

I found out Chiaki in the game was an AI a few days prior, but when I put her in this book, i didn't know.

Since this is a fanfiction, and I've said earlier that DR3 didn't happen here,

Chiaki Nanami in SDR2 was not an AI here. And the Neo World Program doesn't have relevance here.

Let's just pretend, SDR2 was just another killing game.

In the real world.

Junko Enoshima would've been dead by then, so let's say a person influenced by Junko was the mastermind of it.

Since the first DR characters are here too, they didn't join the future foundation.

It didn't exist.

This safe place Aihya is in control of, is where they were brought once they escaped.

And here, DRV3 is not an AU, and is another killing game of the same world, led by Tsumugi Shirogane.

So let's just pretend, this whole fanfic makes sense.

I still haven't made up a way to explain why Nagito and Sakura are living, so that won't be explained until it becomes important in the book.

And I still haven't talked about Ultra Despair Girls. The only related person is Komaru, but I haven't thought about what to say for her yet.

The Warriors Of Hope kids are alive and good. They're staying in that building. (Monaca is in space tho)

But for now, just make it feel like this book makes sense, cause i don't even know if what i said earlier in the note made sense.

So if you have any questions, please ask!

and guys

DON'T HATE ON MY DAMN SHIPS

THIS IS MY DAMN STORY

THANK YOU AND BYE