Komaeda's Corner|01

The title is a spinoff of the webcomic I Love Yoo! I absolutely love that comic!

Komaeda's Corner, like Kousuke's Corner will be a crack chapter, maybe explaining some things in a funny matter!

And remember, this is all set in the setting of this book!
--------------------------------------------------

Komaeda: Hinata-kun! Nanami-san!

Hinata: What do you want Komaeda?

Komaeda: The author of this book wanted us to answer some questions and explain some things!

Nanami: Author?

Komaeda: Nevermind that.

Me, strolls in with portable drums: *ba dum tiss*

Me: Get it?? Cause Sonia Nevermind??

Komaeda, completely ignoring my great pun: So what did you wanna ask?

Me: Well, I wanted you three to describe your experiences BEFORE the v3 cast came in. Starting with Komaeda, since you were the first to arrive out of you three.

Komaeda: Huh, well when I came, the rest of the saved victims from our game kindly greeted me with "WHAT THE FUCK KOMAEDA" and such! It was so welcoming!

Hinata, Nanami, and I: *silence*

Hinata: You do know those words were supposed to offend you, right?

Komaeda: Of course!

Me: Okay... wonderful answer! Now, Nanami?

Nanami: When I came, the first thing I wanted to do was ask Komaeda about everything that happened. That was easy, since he was the first to greet me. But everyone else was excited to see me too. Even though I was revealed as the traitor.

Hinata: I honestly expected the traitor to be more villainous and actually bad. But Nanami-san... you're on our side...

Nanami: Its complicated.

Hinata: Well when I came here,  the rest of the survivors ran to their "dead" friends right away. I was skeptical. How the fuck was Komaeda and Nanami alive? I swear I saw a spear in Komaeda's chest. I swear I saw Nanami get crushed by a huge Tetris block.

Hinata: So they were the ones to run to me first.

Hinata, in a screechy high pitched voice: "Hinata-kunnn~! I'm so proud of you!" is what Nanami greeted me with.

Nanami: *punches hinata's shoulder* i did not say that nor do i sound like that, hinata-kun.

Komaeda: She sounded more like-

Komaeda, in a softer, but still high pitched voice: "Hinata-kun~ Daijoubou~?"

Nanami: sore wa chigau zo

Nanami: but komaeda-kun did a better job with the words...

Hinata: Dammit.

Hinata: Well, when Komaeda ran up to me-

Komaeda, interrupting: Hinata-kun wouldn't shut up and kept asking questions after questions!

Hinata: no u

Nanami: no u

Me: no u

Komaeda: ok fine you're right i just wanted to make a joke and

--------------------------------------------------
and that's that! ill end it there.

this book is literally becoming just randomness and spam but whatever

ill post a real chapter soon, i hope!

and about these crack chapters-- i may or may not do more of them- should i?