17

Kaede's POV

She survived. She really survived.

My sister... Rise.

I'll finally get to meet her...!

Danganronpa V4 ended with four survivors, and three victims being saved.

All of us here wait in silence.

Then, the door creaks open.

I run to the door, along with Kirigiri-san.

"Rise, it's me, Kaede. Do you remember me?" I grab her hand.

Tears fall out of her eyes.

She hugs me, "Kaede... Kaede! It's really you! Why are you here...? You were supposed to be safe at home, with Mom and Dad, right?"

I look away, "I was in a killing game before you..."

She makes a shocked face.

"We'll explain everything to you four. Kaede, you come too." Kirigiri starts walking to the conference room.

I follow, with Rise right next to me.

All four of them look really shocked.

"There's nothing to worry about anymore. This is a safe place." I tell them.

They stay silent.

Before we get to the room, the three who were saved joined us.

"You... you guys are alive!? We... saw you dead. How..." Hoshizora says in disbelief.

"Is this really real...? Are you sure we aren't all dead...?" Sou-kun whispers.

"This is reality." Kirigiri-san says, "It seems unreal, but it is real."

She explains everything at the conference room.

"Hey... if this Aihya lady saved loved ones... where's my sister...?" Sou-kun looks up with tears in his eyes, "She should be here... right!? Why isn't she here...!?"

"Calm down. Yelling won't make her come back..." Kirigiri-san sighs, "Kawo-san saved romantic loved ones. The ones that fit in with her ships."

"That's so... stupid." Mitsuhara whispered.

"It is. It really is." Rise turns to me, "Was one of your loved ones saved...?"

"Actually... I was saved." I tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~timeskip~

"And this is Saihara Shuichi!" I hug him, "My boyfriend."

Rise bows, "Thank you for taking care of my sister!"

Shuichi smiles at her.

We had all just finished introductions.

"Okay, all of you!" I call to the DRV4 participants, "Choose someone to share a room with. If you don't have anyone, then you'll take one of those beds there."

So Kirigiri-san left me in charge of settling them in...

Jeez; she's just sitting around...

Oh well, I guess she left it to me because my sister's here...

This is fine!

I look to see if they're in pairs.

"Um, Rise? Do you want to pair with me so we could get a room...?" Mitsuhara blushes, "I can sleep on the floor."

"We can pair... but you don't have to sleep on the floor." She turns red.

I gotta be a good sister-in-law then!