16

Himiko's POV

It's been a week since Nishisu got here.

And a week since the first execution happened...

A few days later, someone else was killed.

Kisawo Taaki.

The person who killed him, Sou Mirai, was executed.

Her brother was devastated...

Today, another murder happened.

Two, actually...

Rishi Touma, and Tamota Asahi.

These were all in about a week...

Did people die this early for us too...?

"I wonder if someone's going to be saved this time." Kokichi sighs.

"The plan. If someone's saved, Aihya will be back. So we have to start acting, right?" Shuichi asks.

Kokichi nods, "We have to hope everyone remembers, cuz we can't make an announcement. Aihya could be coming any second."

And she did, right then.

At the door was... Tamota-kun.

Kirigiri-san and Kaede run to the door, acting naturally.

I look around... every couple from before is either fighting...

Or Aihya's NOTPs are flirting...

Which includes Kokichi and I.

He's just hugging me, so we could watch everyone else.

I see Shuichi run to Kaede.

"Go away! I hate you, cheater!" She yells at him angrily in front of Aihya...

I can see the pain in her eyes for doing so...

"This is painful for me to watch now..." I mumble.

"It'll be over soon, she should storm out of here." Kokichi assures me.

And right he was, she ran out of the room.

Everyone stopped for a moment, to make sure Aihya's really left.

Then they all went back to their loved once and apologized with hugs and kisses.

"Now that's sweet." I smile.

Then I remember... there's a new survivor.

Kirigiri-san took him along with Naegi-kun into the conference room to explain everything... I think.

I wasn't paying attention oops.

I look around.

Nishisu-chan!

She's sitting at a table... and she looks scared... just like when she got here.

In the week she's been here, she's started to become more comfortable with us.

We're good friends now.

But right now, she looks petrified.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to Nishisu." I tell Kokichi.

He nods and I leave.

I sit next to her, "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm scared... Tamota-san... out of all people... he had to be the first to come here after me." She tells me, "You watched us! Tamota's cold, and I was rude behind his back."

"It's okay... you don't need to talk to him if you don't want." I tell her.

Then, in the corner of my eye, behind Nishisu, I see Tamota walk out of the room.

He looks around.

And his gaze locks onto Nishisu...

"He's staring at me right now, right?" Nishisu whispers to me.

"How'd you know...?" I ask.

"You were staring off into the distance. And I could just feel it, Yumeno-san."

"Himiko!" Kokichi runs up from behind me, "I need to talk to you. Alone. It's important."

"Huh?" I say when Kokichi starts to pull my arm, "I'm still talking to Nishisu."

Kokichi stands in front of Nishisu, "Nishisu-chan, can I borrow Himiko for a bit?"

She nods.

"That's that! Now let's go!"

I follow Kokichi to the free room.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"This." He hands me a piece of paper, "I was snooping around Aihya's office. I found a key, and opened her confidentials box."

I read the paper.

"Final Killing Game Plan."

"Agreement"

"Previous Danganronpa Participants"

This... this was a plan for the last ever Danganronpa...

"So... they're going to use us again!?" I grab Kokichi, "Is that why we're stuck here...!?"

"I think. It says that this is an agreement between Aihya and Team Danganronpa." Kokichi grabs the paper from me and reads, ""You will make peace for the survivors of the last Danganronpa games. Save a few of them from death. Then at the end, put them all in a killing game against each other." That's the agreement."

"Holy shit... Then shouldn't we leave?"

"I think we should wait till this current game is over. Cause if we run away now, Aihya won't save any more lives... So we should escape once we get the final survivors in here."

"But what if the final Danganronpa is after this one...?"

"They'll probably give us a few days."

"Did you tell anyone else?"

"Just you."

"Why not Shuichi or Kaede or Kirigiri-san? They'll be able to look into it...!"

"I only trust you."

"Huh? It's not like they'll do anything bad with it though... there's no traitors here."

"You can't be sure. Anyways, I'll tell them all before this game ends. Just not now... I don't want to cause panic..."

"But you should really tell Kirigiri-san at least."

"Tell me what?" The door opens.

And Kirigiri is standing there.

I look at Kokichi and he just hands over the paper without a fight.

I make a confused face, and he makes a "peace" sign back...

What a liar...

"Ah so you found this too..." Kirigiri-san hands the paper back to him.

"I knew it! You already found it!" Kokichi quiets down, "So what do YOU think we should do about it?"

"We'll act upon it after this current Danganronpa. There's no need to cause panic now, so we'll tell the whole group later."

"That's exactly what I said!" Kokichi whispers to me.

We discuss it a little more, then Kirigiri-san leaves.

Kokichi sighs, "I'm exhausted... what time is it?"

I look at the clock, "It's only 4pm."

"I can't sleep then. Unless I could use a room... Can I borrow yours?"

"Tenko wouldn't like it."

"Welp."

--------------------------------------------------
IM REALLY SORRY THIS CAME LATER THAN USUAL

and im sorry it's really crappy

it was late and crappy because i don't have much inspiration at the moment

next chapter will probably timeskip to when survivors arrive

byeonara!