[2]

One on one Exclusive

Jay-Z Interview Part 1

Rapper and Entrepreneur Sean "Jay-Z" Carter took the time to sit down and talk to us in an tell all sit down.

Interviewer: Jay thank you for the time and joining us today

Interviewer: Jay thank you for the time and joining us today. How was the ride over here?

Jay: The ride was great and the pleasure is all mine.

Interviewer: Ok let's jump right into business, there have been rumors of domestic violence going on in your relationship with Beyoncé would you like to address them?

Jay: Yeah I would the world likes to tear a young educated black man apart when they know he got money. I never touched my wife my mother taught me better than that. Now am I going to protect myself when a woman is trying to attack me. You damn right. You see I grew up in the streets and I was raised that if some one disrespects or put their hands on me you hit them back.  I feel like we as society like to label and put gender roles into everything. My whole thing is that woman are fighting for equal rights than they should equally get the same beating the way another man would get if they stepped to me.

Interviewer: So you condone domestic violence?

Jay: I condone another man protecting his throne if he feels offended or embarrassed by someone he spent hella bread on. I know that.

Interviewer : I guess I'm trying to get to the questioned have you ever laid a hand on your wife Beyoncé?

Jay: Whar do you think the whole elevator scene was about. Listen if Beyoncé wants to dress like a slut when she's a mother now after I warned her several times then she can get beat like a slut. She'll strut around with bruises proudly because you know why she ain't going nowhere. I created her I made her the star she is today. I know do many secrets about her and her family that it will break her soul.

Interviewer: So what do you say to the people who oppose what you are doing?

Jay: Honestly they all can suck my dick. They ain't fucking married to her that's my house. Y'all don't know the rules I have for her and what happens if she breaks them. Bey is a little kid and should be treated like a little kid.

Interviewer: What do you say to the people who says the she's bleaching her skin by force?

Jay: She is. I like my girls light with blonde hair is that such a problem. That's why Beyonce where those blonde wigs and hair extensions because I essentially want a white girl.

Interviewer: Why do that when you can simply get a divorce? Why Cheat on her?

Jay: Because I want to show her how irreplaceable she really is. I fuck these girls on our bed while she's tied to a chair watching all drugged up on percs. I don't want a divorce, divorces mess up your money. She's my meal ticket essential she's my house slave. She cooks and cleans for me while at the end of the day I sleep with her and she bears my children.

Interviewer: So would you care that one of those hard blows injure her to point where she can't physically return?

Jay:(laughs) No I wouldn't care that's more money in my pocket. Understand I can kill Beyonce tonight and my pockets will still be filled because of how much a liability she is. What y'all can do is give her tips on when to listen to her man. I wish we were still in olden times when women didn't have a say and had to depend on her man for everything and become little house bitches. Now that woman have money they think they can say anything to a man without proper repercussions. Let me ask you something I see your wedding band do you woman ever talk back to you or hit you. Imagine just strangling her into silence tell me how does that feel?

Interviewer: I rather not as were that question.

Jay: Oh right we on camera we'll cut the cameras off so we can talk.

Interviewer : Well that's it for our two part special tune in Tuesday at 8/7 central for our shocking part 2z