[3]

A/N: This chapter has some difficult subject manner. Warning you will be pissed and sadly these are what some men actually believe....

One on one Exclusive

Jay-Z Interview Part 2

Rapper and Entrepreneur Sean "Jay-Z" Carter took the time to sit down and talk to us in an tell all sit down. Here is the shocking conclusion of the two part interview.

Interviewer: Why do that when you can simply get a divorce? Why Cheat on her?

Jay: Because I want to show her how irreplaceable she really is. I fuck these girls on our bed while she's tied to a chair watching all drugged up on percs. I don't want a divorce, divorces mess up your money. She's my meal ticket essential she's my house slave. She cooks and cleans for me while at the end of the day I sleep with her and she bears my children.

Interviewer: So would you care that one of those hard blows injure her to point where she can't physically return?

Jay:(laughs) No I wouldn't care that's more money in my pocket. Understand I can kill Beyonce tonight and my pockets will still be filled because of how much a liability she is. What y'all can do is give her tips on when to listen to her man. I wish we were still in olden times when women didn't have a say and had to depend on her man for everything and become little house bitches. Now that woman have money they think they can say anything to a man without proper repercussions. Let me ask you something I see your wedding band do you woman ever talk back to you or hit you. Imagine just strangling her into silence tell me how does that feel?

Interviewer: I rather not as were that question.

Jay: Oh right we on camera we'll cut the cameras off so we can talk.

Continued......

Interviewer: So when was the first time you laid your hands on a woman?

Jay: My first time was defending myself, my father taught me that if a woman disrespects you tame her. So my first time happened when my mom smacked me in front of company. I felt that it was time for me to show my alpha status to the world that I was now a man.

Interviewer: Do you understand that you are contradicting the saying that real men don't hit woman?

Jay: And to that I say they are all pussies.

Interviewer: How come?

Jay: Because the same man who say that dumb stupid line are the same men who allow their woman to walk over them. Woman are meant to be scared of us it's genetics.

Interviewer: Ok so what do you see in a woman? Like what makes a woman good in your view?

Jay: Well I don't like black woman, black woman are the lowest of the low in society. They're ugly ass monkeys if we can ship them all to Africa that would be a dream come true. They are in this world for no reason. Now whiteness pure whiteness they are the most magnificent bodies of the world. Hell I go for Asians and Mixed Girls But pure blackness, black chocolate, and burnt girls you can show them the door.

Interviewer: How can you say that? You can't from a black woman and your married to a black woman.

Jay: Wrong Beyoncé is not black she's mixed. Do you honestly think I would sleep with a black woman. If your dating a black woman you are ignorant of everyone else beauty. Only the poor people date black woman. Black woman are disgusting just thinking about them makes the acid from my stomach come up.

Interviewer: You are an educated black man so let me hit you with a quote, Never trust a man who finds beauty in every other race but their own.

Jay: I'm not ignorant I just know what I like. See you wouldn't know but black woman fucks up your credit. Black woman don't contribute to our society what has they done for us but deprived the black man from seeing the beauty in others. Black woman are so funny to me because they get so upset when a man leaves them for a white girl but they leave a man when he has nothing in his pocket.

Interviewer: So you are saying you'll leave Beyoncé for a girl with a whiter complexion?

Jay: You damn right.

Interviewer: So how can you be pro black but it seems like you are putting and degrading the black woman, who are queens.

Jay: Yeah Queen of Welfare, Queen of Food Stamps. They aren't Queens society only said that because they wanted to make them feel good about themselves. I'm actually proud of Kanye for upgrading and dating Kim. Do you see their babies Mixed Babies are way prettier than black babies. Color means everything. White means pure and black means darkness and the end. The end of your career fucking with a black woman, just ask Rob Kardashian. I bet you he'll stick to white Girls for now on. Black girls are the worse and they deserve to be in shackles and in prison for being hideous to society. They ain't nothing but weave wearing, welfare check having, ghetto ass hood rats. That's for every black negro woman out here in this world.

Interviewer: So you don't have any regrets.

Jay: Yeah I would the world likes to tear a young educated black man apart when they know he got money. I never touched my wife my mother taught me better than that. Now am I going to protect myself when a woman is trying to attack me. You damn right. You see I grew up in the streets and I was raised that if some one disrespects or put their hands on me you hit them back. I feel like we as society like to label and put gender roles into everything. My whole thing is that woman are fighting for equal rights than they should equally get the same beating the way another man would get if they stepped to me. This is my life you guys can threatened me or whatever the fuck you say Black Woman need to be erase I'm telling you there's a reason why they weren't in the house and only the lighter Girls was in the house. Lighter is beauty.