[10]

So is there any new music coming from you? Also the world sees you with your daughter Blue do you think you'll have more kids?

I'll have more kids though  not with Jay. I can't stand this man. You ever thought about killing a person well that's where I'm at this point' I thought to myself as I tried to formulate a reasonable response without sounding like anger.

Yes I have new music coming very soon so fans be on the lookout. I'm also staring in the Lion King next year and I have other ventures that I can't really discuss yet. I actually want more kids like 5 or 6. It might sound crazy but that's the truth I love kids especially when they are fresh out the smell of them it's what I enjoy the moth. The beauty of bringing new life into the world is an experience that I'll never take for granted.

"Yo Bey, did I give you permission to conduct this interview without me present?" Jay said barging into the room startling me and the interviewer in the process.

"Do you want me to step out so you guys can discuss any manner that you have." Before I could give her an answer, she was putting her notes in her bag and leaving the room fast as hell.

"Now why did you have to do that I was in the middle of an interview?" I said turning around and facing him.

"Do you think I really give a fuck if you were in the middle of an interview, when I say no interviews without me that's what the fuck I mean."

"You are really going overboard. It was an interview about my life why would that effect you in anyway possible?"

"Because you like to run your mouth a lot you might say the wrong shit, the type of shit that'll get you mouth busted."

"She was asking me about my life, and my music not about you. Why are you scared? Scared that one little interview can destroy your whole career? Scared that I tell them what you did to me every night because you are insecure. Let's face it you are just a scared little bitch that you hit on woman because you know you can never beat a man, that's why I want Conor to beat your ass and then some." He said gripping my shirt and pulling me up to his face.

"You are so lucky we are in a public area because I would drag you from each corner of the room. You think I'm scared of your little boyfriend, I don't care about him. In fact how the hell is he going to fight me when he's behind bars in Rikers. He has more problems than me, he should worry more about not dropping the soap." He spat in my face.

"Oh you should know, you dropped plenty of soaps in your lifetime." I laughed.

"You know what fuck it, I warned your ass-

Knock

Knock

"Hi Ms.Knowles would you like me to reschedule this interview for another day?" The interviewer said behind the door interrupting me Jay from cutting my right cheek."

"No that won't be necessary, we can carry out this interview now actually." I said pushing Jay off of me whipping the tears from my face and heading towards the door.

"You heard what I said about any questions concerning our relationship."

"Oh you mean you relations with different women in the business? Oh think about the names that I'm about to drop? Think about the controversies that's about to occur! You think your in control of this game but you must remember that the Queen is the most important piece in chess and I'm always one step ahead of you bitch. Now can you please leave the room." I said opening the door and ushering him out the room.

I need to finish this interview before visiting hours are over.

Conor Pov

"So what's the plan, are we still breaking out tonight?" I whispered to Victor my cell mate.

"Yeah ese the plan is on the tonight I got a couple of friends that's waiting for us as we speak with passports and extra money. Are you sure you want to break out? You'll become a felon." He said pulling out of his back pocket a blue print of the jail.

"Yes I'm sure, I need to get back to my girlfriend she's not safe out there with this man who wants her killed

"Yes I'm sure, I need to get back to my girlfriend she's not safe out there with this man who wants her killed. I need to get back to her to protect her so yeah I don't mind if I become a felon or America's Most Wanted I just need her safe. Now the guards always go off duty around 10 they do their last rounds around 9:50 so we have time to get everything together and breakout. I have Carter coming at lunch sneaking in some hammers and screw drivers and some wet suits because if all fails we are going for a swim."

"How are you going to do that?" He asked.

"Don't worry I have ways this is what I was born to do I'm a wolf  in this game filled with a bunch of sheeps."

"I don't know what that mean but okay."

"Do you have the burner cell I asked for I need to make a quick call."

"Yeah I do here, I'll make a distraction so you can use the phone." He said while picking up s rock on the floor and throwing it at the guards head. I watched for a minute because I didn't actually think the Giselle had the balls to do something like that. He always painted the picture as a weak dumb fuck but I see I have to keep him in my side post jail.

Phone Conversation

Ring

Ring

Ring

Unknown: Yo who the fuck is this?

Me: Your worse fucking nightmare, I want you to know that I'm coming for your ass and I will make your life a living hell. Keep putting your hands on her I'll tell the world the true story of Sean Carter.

Jay: Let me guess this loverboy? How the hell you going to come for me when you are behind bars.

Me: Not for long let this be your warning I'm coming for you and I'm gonna Kill you.

End Call

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter next chapter will be up sometime tomorrow XOXO