[7 DM's]

@notoriousmma: Hey my beautiful queen.

thenotoriousmma would like to message you do you accept or do you decline.
Accept    Decline

Beyoncé : So this is what we doing now secretly dming each other now.

thenotoriousmma: Well baby we ain't no ordinary couple do we go to things a little different.You like the flowers I sent you.

Beyoncé: You sent me flowers and here I was thinking it was from someone else💀

thenotoriousmma : damn someone got to you before me better luck next time🤣

Beyoncé: if there's a next time.

thenotoriousmma: Oh so you really out here tryin to play hard to get.

Beyoncé: Well you said it yourself I'm a Queen so I got to make sure my future King is willing to go the distance.

thenotoriousmma: Future king? Baby I am your king. I'm going to let you know I can go the distance whether it's in a relationship, in a fight, or sexually.

Beyoncé: Sexually? How many rounds can you go😈 asking for a friend??

thenotoriousmma: Well if that friend is you, I can go as long as you let me until your body is physically quaking from underneath me. I'll make it milk all the way down your knees.

Beyoncé: Well I want some of your milk on my face, in my mouth and on my breast too.

thenotoriousmma: You got a lot of mouth come Friday you better put that mouth to work. I'll be sure to make you tapout all night.

Beyoncé: I'm a singer I know how to put my mouth to work and leave you satisfied. I was asking how many rounds you can go because I haven't had sex in a long time and I want to make those rounds in the double digits.  Here's something that will satisfy your dick tonight Irish boy 💋

  Here's something that will satisfy your dick tonight Irish boy 💋