Beychella

Reports are saying that she wore that yellow jumpsuit to hide the bruises that are all over her arms and neck

Reports are saying that she wore that yellow jumpsuit to hide the bruises that are all over her arms and neck. Even though she killed it in her performance, the cameras were to zoom out so the viewers wouldn't see that she's physically in pain from the blows she took. She is said to be walking with a limp and that she has this huge black and blue bruise on her right thigh .

It is reported that her performance this weekend will not be streamed and any guess at the event are to give up there phones at the gate. One would wonder why this performance would be secret. Is it because she can no longer hide the bruises. A close source to her says that she'll be wearing dark make up to blend in the bruises and that her eyes are bloodshot red.

Jay doesn't want to speak to the media he believed that he did was right. That woman should be submissive and be grateful that a man would want a woman with so many thoughts.

On other news Conor McGregor wasn't to shy on his feelings. In fact he wants Jay to step into the octagon. He said that even if he doesn't accept the match he'll find him on the street and wouldn't hesitate to beat his ass into a bloody pulp.

There isn't any news to say that she will leave him but others believe that she'll stand by her man's side due to the southern hospitality that she was brought up on.