[11]

Kelly Pov

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, what have you gotten yourself into

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, what have you gotten yourself into." I said yelling through the phone. I can't believe that she would get herself into this mess. Not only is this dangerous but she can go to jail for being an accomplice in this prison break.

"Kelly, you don't have to yell in the phone, I can hear you perfectly fine. What are you talking about?"

"Please don't act dumb Bey, I know you're smarter than that. Why are you helping him escape?"

"Why?"

Yes, why?!"

"Because I love him Kelly, and he's innocent. You know the only reason he's behind bars is because of Jay. I'm tired of this, Conor and I deserve to be together but I know we can never be is because of Jay and his antics. Sometimes I wish he was dead because then I would be living a happy life with the man I love. So with that being said I have my kids and we are going to be moving to an island. It's a private island and I know that no one would find us there. I love you Kelly, but I'm doing what's right for me and my family." She said taking a deep breath. "I have to do what's right,"

"Hey, I known you since we were kids and I know that once your mind is set there's no turning back. Just keep in contact with me alright. I don't want to lose you, I know that Jay was abusing you and I would never tell you to go back to him I just want you to think. Just think..."

"I have... Kelly look I have to go, I'm boarding s plane love you bye." She said ending the call.

Turning around to the police officers in the room I asked, " Were you able to get her location?"

"Yeah we did, you did good Kelly! We are one step closer in protecting her and putting a criminal back behind bars. You are a good friend she's going to thank you for this." The lead detective said patting my shoulder before turning around to head out the door. "Oh and if she calls again write down any information she gives you and send it our way."

"Yeah, no problem." I said looking out my condo window hoping that I made the right choice.

*Phone Call*

Ring

Ring

Ring

Jay: Kelly baby how are you? Looks like you didn't get enough of last night you want another round?

Me: Yeah I missed you, I said you can spend the night now. We don't have to worry about getting caught since Bey is nowhere to be found.

Jay: And I told you that I can't spend the night, I have people watching me 24/7 if they see me leave your apartment it'll be another tabloid story. If you feeling horny just call me I'll handle it.

Me: Alright but that's not the only reason why I called. Bey called she said she's on an island but she didn't give me the name. Also the cops were over again and it has me tense. I feel like I'm betraying my sister.

Jay: I told you this before when we started fucking, it's not betraying if she doesn't know. I see I'm going to have to remind you how special you are to me. Come to my house, so I can open you up and relax you.

Me: Alright baby.

End Phone Call 5 minutes 30 seconds

Why would Beyonce even care she moved thousands of miles away with her new boyfriend so I shouldn't worry about betraying her. I never used to like when she would lie and say Jay was abusing her. Since we were little she would always lie and fabricate stories just so she get sympathy and passion on others. Jay wouldn't hurt a fly they just want to tarnish his good image because she has nothing better going on in her life.

Beyoncé Pov

"Mom why are we on this small plane it's hot and it stinks, where's dad at?" Blue said taking her headphones off and surveying the plane with a stank face.

"Blue we won't be on here for long, we are moving to our new house. Your dad won't be joining us at all. We are starting a new life together with me you, your sister, brother, and Conor. It'll be great I promise and as soon as we land we are getting massages." I said smiling looking at her. The last thing I need is and irked Blue she will make this plane ride a living hell.

"Alright, good because I definitely need a massage these chairs are doing nothing for my back." She said putting her shades on and leaning back in her chair.

This will be good for us a new start..a fresh start. No more cheating, no more abuse, no more betrayal. No more lying to my friends and family about my mental and physical states. I can finally be happy with the man that I love and can trust.

Cheers to a new start