Beyonce Arrested

Looks like the Beyhive just lost their Queen

Yesterday evening we reported that Conor McGregor was spotted enjoying a romantic evening with Beyoncé at an Underwater restaurant in Dubai. One eye witness said that the couple was definitely enjoying each other's presence and even shared a romantic kiss while looking at the underwater spectacular. Well it looks like when Jay Z said ok to the next one he was referring to Queen Bey and Conor. Now from previous reports on the couple they've been sneaking around for weeks and sexting each other every night. Looks like we are on the horizons of another Lemonade Album.

Now back to the report at hand there is said to be an altercation in the bathroom of that said restaurant with a white woman who said that Beyonce assaulted her

Now back to the report at hand there is said to be an altercation in the bathroom of that said restaurant with a white woman who said that Beyonce assaulted her. That's when things escalated. The couple was told to leave the premises but Conor refused and said that Beyonce was being racially profiled and discriminated against.

Sources differ on who threw the first punch but there was a scuffle between the police and the couple which led Conor into a bloody mess.  Conor is still arrested and being held until he gets a trial date while Beyonce was released 30 minutes later. Her camp says she's looking to sue the Police Department and fight for Conor's release.

We will keep you posted on if their is any new developments in this story

TMZ
ENTERTAINMENT