Chapter Six: Crooked Soldier

*T/M2's POV*

"Aced it! Studying overnight paid off!" T/M3 leaped with joy.

"Same here! I didn't have to read a thing," Y/N added giving T/M3 a high five.

"How'd you do, T/M2?" T/M1 asked.

"An 89% not bad in my opinion," I responded.

"Awesome! We are awesome!" T/M3 cheered then placed me in a light headlock.

I could've sworn I saw a blush on her face. A very obvious one at that.

"T/M1!" Weiss's voice was heard from affar. She went to hug T/M1 and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I aced the test! How'd you do?" She asked nuzzling against her.

"Same here! My whole team did as well," She began walking away with Weiss in embrace.

"Those two look happy. Good for T/M1," Y/N chuckled

"What 'bout you and that Cinder chick? You guys talk at all?" T/M3 teased, I giggled along with her.

Our leader turned red like a tomato.

"W-We talk from time to time," She stuttered.

"Y/N!" Yang and Ruby tackled her from both sides.

"Geez, you have to do this all the time?" Y/N groaned.

"Yup!" They answered.

While they were talking I noticed a bullhead out the window. My heart sank in fear, I held my chest.

"I-I gotta go. I'll see you guys later," I spoke before walking away.

*T/M3's POV*

"You saw that too, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's not a happy T/M2. Maybe something's up?" Y/N predicted.

"Maybe. And I don't have a good feeling either." I said.

I looked outside and see multiple bullheads land on the helipads.

"Hey, what're those bullheads for?" I questioned.

"General Ironwood must've hired more men," Yang answered.

"I'm going to go check on her." I ran in worry.

*T/M2's POV*

"Still wearing black. Of course." He sneered and took another swig of his hidden flask.

I didn't answer and prepared for another hit. He brushed my hair into his fingertips. Then tugs on it hard.

"Just like your mother, pathetic. And you wanna be a huntress? Pssh! don't make me laugh." He lets go and kneed my stomach.

I react and hug my stomach while on my knees. I began coughing and gasping for air. He pulled on my hair once again and looked me in the eye. Those eyes that regrettably look like mine.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll make your pretty face go bye bye." He whispered menacingly in my ear and walked out the dorm room.

*T/M3's POV*

Still no sign of her. The only place I hadn't checked was our dorm. On the way their a bad feeling storms in my gut. A suspicious looking soldier was walking my way. Many red flags went up in my head.

He's an Atlas guard, why is he roaming the hallways leading to dorms? His appearance was familiar too. Grey hair, red eyes, and a slowly growing beard. He gave me a weird look as I walked past him. I quickly ran to my dorm as soon as he was behind me.