Chapter Eight: Mission Grimm II

*Y/N's POV*

"All clear! Professor!" T/M2 announced while reloading her shotgun.

"Well done. We shall set up camp here for tonight." Goodwitch smiled, effortlessly lifted her glasses with one finger.

"I'll find some wood." T/M1 offered.

"Just don't go to far." Goodwitch advised.

T/M1 nodded and wandered off. I took this time to sit down and rest. Ever since we stepped foot on this island, we instantly get over run with Grimm. Ozpin was right about the infestation. Not that I give up or anything, I'm perfectly fine.

I was just surprised about how much we are facing. I'm honestly thinking about finding what makes Grimm tick. Only time may tell.

"Ms. L/N, could I ask you something?" Goodwitch asked lifted her glasses up.

"What's on your mind?" I respond.

"Why do you not use your weapon as much in battle? Do you prefer hand in hand combat?" She sounds like she's interrogating me.

"No. Nothing like that. Father told me to keep it in the sheath if its really bad. To save his, and my aura." I un-sheathe it to sharpen the blade.

"Interesting." She mumbles as she types something in her scroll.

Perhaps I said too much in that little sentence. Father did tell to not spill our secrets. We are L/N's, strong and secretive.

"Wow so your family must be strong," T/M3 said.

"You could say that. Honestly I think we're superior to all huntsmen and huntress." I said while inspecting my sword.

"No way! You guys are totally out of our league. You defeated a freakin' Deathclaw with your bare hands!" T/M3 hailed.

"Still. Being dubbed the 'Higher Ranked' person and their family doesn't sit well. I believe a lot of people are just the same." I said from the thoughts crowding my mind.

"I guess your right," T/M1 said as she dumped a pile of pinecones and twigs to light a fire.

T/M2 picked up a pinecone and raised an eyebrow. "Why pinecones?" She asked T/M1.

"Pinecones are really dry and make a good firestarter. I read it in book on survival." T/M1 answered.

"Very well done, Ms. L/N1." Goodwitch applauded.

"Pft! The only thing that books will ever be good for is fire starting and self defense." T/M3 cooed.

"No wonder why you're behind." I mutter, loud enough for her to hear.

"Hey!" She snapped.

I hear T/M1 and T/M2 snicker.

"Meanies!" T/M3 pouted.

*Cinder's POV*

"No! No! No! That's not how you set up crates! I want this all taken down and placed together neatly!" Roman shouted at two White Fang guards.

"Roman. A word, If you will." I invite and pull him to the side.

"We have what we need. All that's left is to put it all together and make for her majesty." Roman smirked.

"Good. Perfect news to hear." I said.

"Ms. Fall!" A guard shouts as he runs towards Roman and I.

"Five Huntsmen from Beacon are on the island. One of of the professors too." He informed.

"Do we have any facial recognition?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah. The students are a team called (Team Name) lead by Y-"