Chapter Twelve: Her Feelings

*F/N's POV*

"Here's your favorite soup dear," I say bringing a spoonful to her mouth.

She swallowed the substance. I was relieved by the fact that she couldn't taste the medicine mixed in. She started coughing again.

"Thank you dear," M/N said weakly.

I place my hand on her forehead, her temperature hasn't gone down one bit. I frowned and caress her cheek.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll be fine in just a few days." She assured.

"If you say so." I cracked a smile and kiss her cheek.

*Y/N's POV*

"Hah! That joke gets me every time!" I laugh.

"Sounds like you have a nice set of friends. I wish my team members were more... Comedic." Cinder smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"I've seen them around before, they seem friendly." I comment.

"They're like that at times. They just take things way too serious. Well, Emerald does. Mercury is a train wreck of sarcasm." She chuckled.

"Heh. If you say so," I said.

*Mercury's POV*

Cinder was never one for a lot of things. Mercy, Being a good person, and Failure. I think failure was never crossed off that list. And I don't wanna know what happens if we fail this sabotage.

We put on our disguises and head in through the back where it leads us to the kitchen. We have fake ID's that title us as "Pro Chefs". Now I'm not one to brag, but I make a killer grill cheese sandwich.

"What are you two just standing there for, we got orders to fill in! Move!" The head chef yelled out.

"Yes sir!" Emerald and I comply.

I secretly wanted to kick his ass and leave him for dead. But that would just blow my cover. I remember the food Cinder told she was having. That way we know whose food we are to poison.

"Order incoming! One Cesar Salad with dressing on the side and one (Favorite Meal) Get to it!" The head chef yelled again.

"I got it!" Emerald claimed.

Emerald has enough knowledge than Cinder and I combined when it comes to food. She pretty much deserves the title of Pro Chef.

I hope Y/N finds this dish enjoyable...

*Y/N's POV*

"So tell me, why did you want to become a huntress?" Cinder asked.

"Same answer as pretty much anyone else. I want to help people from evil and make the world a better place. I want to stop the bad people and creatures to harm others." I said as I look deep in her eyes.

Cinder giggled, "And I'm sure you will, someday."

I took a sip of my water and thought up the same question.

"What about you?" I asked.

"To get stronger. To look down on people that have wronged me in the past. But of course not for revenge. Just to prove a point." She smirked.

"I see. I couldn't imagine a person doing you any harm. And if I find them, I'll kick their ass!" I playfully cracked my knuckles earning a giggle from her.

A waiter the walks to our table. Balancing our two dishes on his shoulder.

"Cesar Salad for the lady. And (Favorite meal) for the other lady. Enjoy!" He served, bowed, then walked away.