First (2)

🙊🙉🙈

KONGPOP

I came out and saw him on the fridge putting out the food "seriously Kongpop? You take care of this and Ill take a shower!" I stopped him and teased him

"you shouldve joined me!" He looked at me seriously

He pushed me away and "Your starting your dirty mind again... In your dreams!" He walked as I smile widely

"What took you so long. Look at the movie Its almost done and I dont like it, that story made me hungry" He laughed and went inside the bathroom.

I looked at the movie and smiled. I was thinking of this night. Wanting him maybe his right Im with my dirty mind.

He went out of the bathroom and to the table he was wearing my clothes my shorts and a v neck shirt. He is so white and pure his hair is still wet that made him so attractive.

We finished our food and talked for a while then he stood up and went back to the bathroom as I clean the table he brushed his teeth and sat on the study table and checked his phone.

"Thanks for the dinner Kongpop" He shouted and smiled at me and looked back to his phone.

I finished the cleaning and sat on the table in front of him. He looked at me slowly "why Kongpop?"

I just smiled and grabbed his hands and place it on my waist as we hug I was leaning on the table as he sits on the chair I hugged his neck as he hug my waist.

"Kongpop, You sure youre fine?" As he hug me tightly and added "You can always talk to me you know......" I just hug him tightly as he added on a low voice "Im here for you"

He pulled back as he face me I rested my arms on his neck as his on my waist he smiled innocently and I approached his lips.

We kissed deeply and lovely I can even explore his fresh mouth with my tongue we separated to catch our breath I looked at him and saw his wet lips thats sends me more chills I moved my left legs to the right part of his body

It made him look at my visible but covered friend I looked at him as it made me smile seeing him looking at it.

"K..k..Kongpop... You..." He was speaking as I approached him again with my tongue and pulled back

"P'Arthit you always drive me insane! You made me this..... can you take responsiblity?" I questioned him but never let him answer I kissed him again as  I felt his hands inside my shirt.

Then he suddenly pulled back "You make me weak Kongpop" He said it shyly as I grabbed his face to look at me and kissed him again.

He leaned on the chair and raised his face as I bent down to kiss his neck and went back to his lips. we were kissing strongly as I manage to push him up and he stood up

We pulled back and stare at each other "that V neck is so distracting P!" He laughed as I removed his shirt I was leaning on the table a perfect position to see this white man in front of me I smiled and looked at him again