celebration

🙈🙊🙈

KONGPOP

I sat beside him as he look at me while playing his phone "why?" He asked.

"P'Arthit, I only look at you!" I said smiling as I came close. He then looked at me frowning "Kongpop!..... wear your shirt! We should go" when he was about to stand I stoped him

"P'Arthit its just pass 5 are meeting is 7pm" He looked at the clock disappointingly and looked at me.

"Then just sleep ill wake you up later!" He commended as he started playing again.

I laughed and went to the other side then lay beside him as I pulled him for a hug. I place my right arms on his neck and my left on his waist "Kongpop! Let me go! Im playing"

He pushed me but I pulled him tightly "ohh! My! i lost!" He looked at me angrily "really? See what you did you made me a loser" he complained I just smile and kissed him. He pushed me away but I didnt let go

Until he kissed me back and we kissed deeper. I pulled back and smiled as I see his face he turned red close eyes and swollen lips.

A was staring at his face when he opened his eyes. "Ohh, let go! Stop it stop it we should go"

I hold him tightly and rested my head on his face "P'Arthit, We still have time" the I kissed his neck he was pushing me but I hold him tightly

"Kongpop!" He complained but I continue my work.

He was complaining so I went above him and locked him with my legs and arms as I kiss him and his neck

Then I felt his hands on my waist I know he finally gave in. His kiss are responding He then move his hands up and touched my nipples He was moaning by his actions as we kiss. I smiled between our kiss then I removed his shirt.

"Tsk Kongpop! We'll be leaving later" He complained breathing heavily with his red face.

"I know P'Arthit, But youre so cute when your jealous!" I kissed him again as he pushed me "im not jealous!" He frowned as I kissed him again.

We then didnt mind the time and the world. I kisses him down in his chest as I leave marks and taste every part of it. I heard him moan as I went back to his neck I felt his hands brushing my hair tightly as I rub my body on him.

Being above him I felt something hard down while I rub while I kiss then I pulled back "I think we cant leave it like this" I said and looked down smiling as he look at the time and "tsk!" I kissed him again as I put my right knee in between his legs as I spread them

He then reacted easily and opened it and hugged me I was kissing him hungrily. I moved my hands down and rub his growing man he move his body as he moans

Then I unzip his pants and move my hands inside to feel the real mad man I felt some liquid on my hands as we kiss then I pulled back bowed and look at it.

But then he grab my face and kissed me deeply I felt his tongue exploring my mouth. I became distracted with his tongue that made me stop my hands.

I pulled back and stood up slightly as We remove his pants.

We were both breathing heavily. I dig in him again and brought back my hands on his man. we were kissing as I pump his man.

He then inserted his hands on my shorts and started to cares mine.

I kissed him deeply as I felt his hands on mine until he lowered my shorts. I pulled from our kiss as he plays with the tip of my manhood I looked down seeing them together I moaned "hmmmn P'Arthit" I rested my head on his neck while kissing it as I pump my hands up and down faster

"Hmm Kong hmm pop mmmn Im cumming" I pump fast as he griped my shoulders and manhood that made me bit my lips.

Then he burst. It went to his stomach as I looked at it and looked at his tired face I kissed and stood up.

I sat between him as he still holds my man. Im not yet done with mine so I grab his hands to help me with my business I pumped my own hardness as he was playing at the tip.

"Hmmm" I cant control my self as I pump fast "Its there P! Ahhh" He then pulled my head down for a kiss. We kissed deeply while pumping mine until I burst In his stomach.

He pulls me and hug me on my neck as I rest above him. "Tsk! Now I have to shower again" He complained breathless.

I laughed tiredly as I took his phone and checked the time Its 6:13pm I pulled back and kissed him

"We still have time P'Arthit" I laughed as he pushed me slightly but I rested my head again then he pushed me beside him and he ran to the bathroom I used his clothes to clean my stomach.

He went out as right after I finished cleaning and fixing things. I went in the bathroom for a quick wash and went out.

"They called me already, Lets go!" He said angrily as I laugh.

He pass through me and punch me slightly. I laughed as I face him opening the door I stop him and asked "whats with that P?"

He frowned and raised his brows "You cause of delay! Tss!" He said as I answered "Didnt you like it P" I smiled and smacked his lips.

He then pushed me away "tsk! Whatever" as he opened the door and we went out.

I was smiling until he closed the door. He walked away as I grab his waist.

Shockingly he pushed me away as I smile teasing him. "Dont touch me! I hate you!" He said as he walked straight. I was teasing him until we reached the meeting place.

--

ARTHIT

I still feel irritated at him even after what happen.

We were walking as he keeps on teasing me. I avoid him most of the time until we saw the others waiting.

"Ey Arthit finally you came already" Bright shouted.

"Now Prem is the late one, He should pay for our first round" Knott added as we greeted everyone.

"Kongpop?! You guys still waiting for someone?" Knott asked Kongpop as we looked at them.

"No one P' were good already" he answered as I looked at them he's with Aim, Oak, Wad and Tew.

Minutes later Prem arrived running.

"Oyy Prem!!! Why so late?" Bright complained as he slaps Prem's head.

"Ohh Sorry, I fell a sleep!" He said bowing as he catch his breath.

"Its fine! Its Fine! Then you know the drill when its late right!!?" Toota added as we clapped and teased him then we walked towards the venue.

Kongpop's group was walking behind us until we reach a bar.

My friends are also close to his batch so It's really not bothering being with them.

As wanted, Prem bought our first drink. We chatted almost about everything, Luaghed, teased and a lot more until we got a lot.