who's jealous

"Finally were graduating"
Bright shouted as they went out of the office.

After passing their final project this year, They walked in the campus not knowing where to go

Arthit and Toota are walking slowly behind talking about something while Knott join Bright and Prem for nonsense, as usual.

Suddenly Bright stoped He pointed at somewhere far Prem and Knott looked at it as they saw Kongpop talking to girl near the canteen.

They looked at Arthit and laughed thinking of teasing Arthit. They didnt move until Arthit bumped into Prem's back then Bright faced Arthit and fix his clothes and "Arthit, Control your self okay?" - Bright

"What, you? What are you doing" As arthit complained and pushed Bright. Arthit looked at Knott confusingly and he pointed Kongpop.

"Who is that?" Arthit asked as he looked at them seriously

"She's not a student here, It's my first time to see her" Toota answered.

"Yea, She's doesn't have a unifrom" Bright added as we looked at him and Prem slapped his head.

They laughed except the serious Arthit the Bright pulls Arthit's arm "Hey! Calm down you jealous wife"

We looked at Arthit as he push Bright to walked before him "I don't care about it, Tss!"

But in his actions, he cares. He totally cares theres a lot of changes in Arthit since Kongpop came to him.

He doesnt care but he made Bright approach Kongpop naturally and he pretend not to know that Kongpop's there

Then Kongpop stood up and greeted them. He then introduced us one by one then "They are my hazers" we exchange our greetings then Kongpop approached Arthit and they all looked at him.

"P'Arthit, Are you finish?" Kongpop asked smiling but Arthit gave him a cold nod and "were leaving"

Then he walked towards the canteen and sat on the chair as they followed him.

"What are we doing here?" Bright asked. As they all look at Arthit who is looking at Kongpop who sat again and talked to the girl

Then Arthit looked at them "Were eating!" He answered as toota replied "We are??"

Arthit looked at them and answered "yea, look! It's almost 2pm we should eat some snacks" As he show the time on his phone

"Are you hungry or just guarding at something?" Prem asked him smiling as he answered frowning "what? I dont do that..... im hungry!"

Suddenly Bright stood up "Yea! We should guard Kongpop!" Then Arthit stared at him badly then he added sarcastically "I mean, we should eat were hungry!" They laughed as Bright left to buy something.

--

KONGPOP

I was talking to N'Kate one of my schoolmate before She's looking for a school to go.

We were talking when suddenly P'Bright tapped my shoulder I introduce her to them and asked P'Arthit I was slightly shocked on his reply they left and I looked at him thinking of what is happening.