awkwardness

WAD

We were walking back to our places. Good thing the noodles we ate lessens the alcohol in my body. I was just walking and listening to them quietly.

Even though we usually meet these group, I still feel shy with P'Prems friends. Not like with my classmate, they know I don't usually talk before but I feel comfortable and happy with them specially when its just us.

While observing them laughing and smiling I felt someone from my right hang his shoulder in me.

I know this arm, I didn't face him as I continue watching them tease P'Bright on the road

"Ohh so guys, This is my way! Bye!" P'Toota spoke on our right side then we greeted him as he walked away but then it made me look at my right side.

He was still looking at P'Toota's way as they tease him. I looked at him, I can feel his hands on my back that he adjusted when we waved to P'Toota and I can see his laughing face.

But I looked away before he turned back and hang his arms again. I was thinking of starting a conversation

I was trying to remove my shyness and tried to talked to him but then P'Bright shouted.

"Oyy, So this is our way! Right Knott!?" P'Bright said as he was pulling P'Knott

"My way! Why? Whats on your mind again!?" P'Knott answered then P'Bright went to his sad face!

"Come on my friend, You know they usually lock our house at this hour. Do you want your friend to sleep outside" he said begging

"I have no where to go! This Arthit and Prem have their own night to deal with!" He added pointing at them and it made P'Prem remove his arms on me.

I feel awkward again I feel like I want the ground to take me.

"Ts! Just don't mess with my room! Mom will make fun of you again!" P'Knott added as they all laughed.

We left P'Knott and P'Bright but I still feel awkward. I was distracting my self and just listen to Aim and Oak talking.

But my mind thinks of the man on my right. Its just a month when we talked about us, I know to my self that he is important to me and I already realize how much I like him but I still feel awkward around him.

I was looking and Kongpop with P'Arthit on his right, He was hugging P'Arthit on his shoulder and I can see he was holding P'Arthit's left hands on his left.

When suddenly he hang his arms again. i didn't react but I looked at them in front of me I saw Aim and Oak is busy talking and the clingy P'Arthit and Kongpop with Tew.

Then I realize no one sees us. Looking at the couple. I felt guilty I hope I can remove my shyness and awkwardness so I can hold P'Prem.

So I tried so many times to put my arms on his waist while walking

Suddenly P'Arthit looked at us that made me put my arms in front quickly. I felt P'Prem faced me but P'Arthit spoke

"Guys this is our way!" He said I looked at his way

"Ohh! Its also my way"I added when I saw the way then I walked and wave at them and looked at P'Prem as he looks a bit shock