First (3)

ARTHIT

I woke up and looked around I stretched and I felt the pain all opened widely my eyes my mouth and my mind.

Suddenly embarrassment ate me. The thing I was thinking of and being bothered of since then had finally happened last night.

I was getting everything on my mind when i started to smile as my body recall the feeling then the bathroom door opened I was shock and looked at it.

Kongpop then stared at me too we stared at each other for seconds when he suddenly broke it

"You good P'Arthit" he asked as I felt awkward. I answered "yeah!" And layed again and faced the balcony

He then sat on the bed and "Im really sorry P'Arthit" I was shock and acted normal.

"Sorry for what" It went silent again as he added "I feel awkward" he laughed a little as I rolled to face him.

"Yeah me too" we laughed as I looked at him shyly "its done anyway" i added and laughed again.

"How was it P" I was shock Is he asking about how I felt last night????

"hows what?" I answered confusingly

As he looked at me shyly and replied "I mean you? Now? Any pain?" It made me think for a while

I tried to sit on the bed when I felt so much pain "ahhh, Kongpop.... whats that"

He suddenly pushed me and lay above me and kissed me on my chicks "enough kongpop" I pushed him and "Stop it, I havent brush my teeth"

"No P'Arthit Im really sorry" he said it sadly as he rested his head on my shoulder"

And it made me think, Is this the aftermath? Ohh so painful but its fine anyway.

I hugged him and answered "Its done any way, Its fine you know!"

"Ill buy you a food and anything you need just stay here and rest until Monday with me" he added with his pouty lips

I laughed and tease him "whatever, I dont want to be with you"

He sat up and "really P?" He asked as he look so cute and I pushed him a little "you should leave now!! look what you did to me" I added.

I pushed him on up and grabbed the blanket to cover me. "You buy me food! Now!!!" I added acting up.

He laughed and answered "Yes sir!" The he went out

Now its only me, I really feel awkward... they will tease me for sure. But they wont know anyway. I cant explain what i feel but i know something even though its kinda unexplainable I still feel happy. Maybe because I just really love that man.

I was smiling while looking at nothing then i stopped my self i tried to go to the bathroom. Yea, its painful but i managed to. I was thinking a lot of things. Its too awkward and embarrassing, We finally did it. It bothers me before that maybe i cant give what Kongpop wants.... and a lot more things but i really feel happy I wont say I didnt like it. But of course I wont say it to him. Im really into him.

I dont admit things but Kongpop is really my comfort and my happiness. I cant imagine my next days without his care, his simle, his touch, his smell and his kiss. Thats how much I love him.