The Arguement Dean x reader

I was in between Sam and Dean as we walked through the building. I held my gun close to my chest in my leather jacket that was a bit to large for me.
"Y/n stay by me." Dean whispered, I nodded. Suddenly the ghost appeared in front of us and reached out towards us. I was quick to pull my gun out but Dean was ready and shot it before I had a chance to aim the gun at the ghost.
"Show off." I mumbled. I know he heard me cause I saw him smirk.

A girl ran to us screaming for help. "HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE!" She screamed as she grew closer to us. Her clothes were tattered and bloody.
"Sammy take her-" Dean began to talk "Hey I'll take her" I said as I turned my head to look at her "follow me ma'am I'll get you out of here" I smiled. "Y/n are you sure" Sam asked. I looked at the tall boy. "Of course not moose, I'm just doing this for no reason.... OF COURSE IM SURE" I practically yelled the last part.

Before they could say anything else I motioned my hand to tell the girl to follow me. We rushed through the dark hallways.

"So what's your name ma'am" I asked. "It's...Nora" she said trying to catch her breathe. "Well I'm Y/n as you could probably tell from back there" I said.

We got to the exit and I looked at her. "Alright ma'am here's the exit" I smiled as I motioned to the door. "Yea.... thing is though. I can't leave" she said smirking. I looked at her to see her eyes turn black.

"Fuck" I whispered. I yanked my gun out but she did the thingy that made my gun go flying to the other side of the room.

She sent me to the wall and began to choke me. I gasped for air but I couldn't get enough to stay alive.

"Well y/n I've been waiting for a looooong time to kill you" she smirked. She pulled the knife that was sticking out of my pocket and held it in her hands as she starred at it.

She looked back at me and then slid the knife across my arm. I screamed in agony. She said it from my wrist, up to my shoulder. Then she went and did the same thing to my other arm.

Damn do I regret sharpening it right before the hunt.

"HEY" I heard a familiar voice yell. She looked over and then suddenly I heard a gunshot.
I fell to the ground gasping for air but I couldn't catch it. Blood ran down both my arms.
Lots of blood.

Then suddenly everything went dark.

I woke up to find myself in a bed. I was back at the hotel.
I looked over to see Dean sitting on the other bed. He was facing me but his hands were buried in his face. He sighed deeply.

"De....Dean" I said lightly. He looked up looking stressed but his face brightened up when he saw me, then his face filled with anger.
"Holy shit y/n what the hell happened" he snapped. "Damn your emotions switch like your bipolar" I sighed. "I'm sorry but I thought you were dead!" He raised his voice. "Dean we have all been through worse" I pointed out.

"This is why I make you stay next to me" he growled slightly. "But you don't tell Sammy to stay right by you every single hunt" I snapped.

"Because Sammy is grown" he snapped back. "IM OLDER THEN SAM" I yelled. "WELL YOU DONT ACT LIKE IT" He screamed back.

I sat up and I chucked my pillow at him. I climbed out of the bed and I looked at the nightstand and grabbed my phone and wallet then walked towards the door as I shoved them in my pockets.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING" he yelled. "FOR A WALK" I screamed. I opened the door and stepped out not forgetting to slam the door behind me.

I looked at my torn leather sleeves as I walked quickly away. "Damn it I liked this jacket" I growled. The bitch as demon cut my jacket as well as my arms. "I sew it up later" I mumbled. I pulled the keys from my jacket.