Marry that girl Sammy (Sam x Reader)

I found a nice imagine and I decided to write it. I'll post the photo so you guys can check out the Tumblr account. I also haven't exactly written a Sam x reader yet and when I realized this I began feeling bad cause Sammy needs love to! He's just sorta hard to write.

I leaned on Sams shoulder as I scrolled through my phone and he scrolled through his laptop

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I leaned on Sams shoulder as I scrolled through my phone and he scrolled through his laptop.
We both were trying to do research on this case with a ghost. The people it was killing have absolutely nothing in common except they knew the person. We couldn't find out why they were targets though since they all were practically saints.

Maybe they were just those super happy types of people that annoy you so much cause they're so happy all the time and it makes you want to strangle that happiness out of them.

That's my guess at least.

Sammy began to sit up slightly, I moved my head off of his shoulder and looked at him.

"So get this-" Sam said looking at me then towards Dean. He moved his laptop onto the table so all three of us could see -"all four people including Marlene were all working part time at Barleys Cafe,"

"So super happy people working at a boring happy vegan cafe? Sounds right," Dean shrugged.

"Something had to be going on in that cafe, no one is that happy all the time. Let's check it out," I said. We all agreed, changed into outfits.

I changed into a black cocktail dress since that was my favorite professional outfit I had besides the suit pants but they annoyed me from the way they felt. I put on my black high heels. I took a step back and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at my self.

I walked out of the bathroom to see the boys already changed.
They both looked at me. Dean smiled slightly and Sam looked slightly taken back.
I walked over to Sam. "Is my little Sammy shocked from me in a dress I wear almost all the time," I smirked at him as I wrapped my arms around his arm.
He smiled slightly. "No it's just weird that you can actually go up to my shoulders now,"

My jaw dropped open as I stepped away from him. I slightly laughed as I punched him playfully in the shoulder.
"Jerk!" I laughed. He leaned down and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Dean cleared his throat. I pulled away from the kiss and we both looked at Dean.
"Ready love birds?" He asked as he began to walk away.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I wrapped my arms around Sams arm again and we walked to the Impala.

________________________________
Time skip: that evening
    Since I cant keep to a flipping theme!
  Just come up with a case that involves a              
              wendigo in your head!
________________________________

The wendigo rushed at me. I kicked it away, sending it only a few feet away. I pulled out a lighter and grabbed the stick next to me on the ground.
I tried lighting it on fire but it wouldn't catch, damn it!
The wendigo rushed at me again. I tossed the lighter at it, which injured it a lot but didn't exactly kill it. It was like stubbing your toe when sprinting. Hurts like hell but doesn't kill you.

Where are you guys at!?!? I thought. Sam and Dean should be here by now!!!

The wendigo reached towards me and scratched my arm deeply. I screamed in agony. The wendigo grabbed me, I was beginning to loose feeling in my arm.
I pulled out my second lighter I had and I tossed it at the wendigo again, he let go of me.

I kicked him sending him down. I pulled out some salt I carry around in a plastic bag in my pocket. I opened the bag and tossed it on the wendigo and then took out my last lighter and then threw it at the wendigo. Sending him up in flames.

My vision was now getting blurry. I stumbled away a bit until I heard soft muffled yelling coming towards me. I looked around, still slightly stumbling.
Next thing I knew I was on the ground. Breathing heavily.

I saw feet rushing towards me.

I heard them yelling but it sounded so muffled and so far away from me.

________________________________
Time skip
________________________________

I woke up and looked around to see I was in the hotels bed, with Sam laying next to me and his arms wrapped protectively around me. I smiled slightly. Exhaustion still filled me. I laid down and buried my face into his chest.

I felt his soft flannel against my face, and the smell of fire and gunpowder.

Allowing the exhaustion possess me like a demon and sending me into another dimension for dreams, where I wouldn't always be a hunter, where me and the Winchester brothers didn't have to worry about everyone dying.

________________________________
Time skip
________________________________

I woke up once again to see Sam was missing from the bed. I carefully sat up and looked around to realize a Winchester wasn't in sight. They probably left to check on everyone affected by the wendigo and crap, maybe getting food to.

I pulled the sheets off with my good arm and I looked at my good dress. Damn wendigo practically destroyed it. My heels that laid by the bed were also completely broken to.

I went through my suitcase and grabbed a black tank top, (f/c) flannel, and a pair of jeans.  I went into the bathroom and I pulled my dress off. I looked at my arm that the wendigo scratched. There was a deep gash that was carefully sewn up. I couldn't help but cringe at the thought of stitches in my arm.

I pulled my jeans on, then I carefully put the tank top on and just as carefully pulled my flannel on. I messed with my hair slightly to make sure it didn't look like I was almost killed by a monster.

I walked out of the bathroom and tossed my destroyed dress into the suitcase. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I grabbed the keys to my car and I walked out of the hotel.

I got into my car and then drove off.

________________________________
Time skip since I'm very uncreative
________________________________

I pulled back into the hotel parking lot. I grabbed the bags with my good arm and I walked over to my room.

I opened the door only to be ambushed by the Winchester's asking me questions on like where I was, was I insane, what was I thinking, ect.

"Guys Shut it, I just went to the store," I said as I held the bags up that were in my arm.

I put the on the counter. I handed Dean a beer and a pie, I handed Sam a beer and a salad, and I pulled out a (f/f) and a (f/d).
I smirked at them.
Dean bit into the pie and stared at me then over at Sam.

"You are going to marry this girl Sam, who else will nearly get killed by a wendigo, wake up, and go to the store to get me pie," Dean said. Sam laughed and rolled his eyes slightly but he stared at me.
"Yea Sammy, where's my ring at?" I smiled at I patted his back.

He bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back. It lasted only a few seconds before we pulled away from the kiss.
"You are going to be an amazing sister in law (y/n)" Dean said as he shoved his face with the pie. I laughed slightly.

Let's just see if I can make it till then.