Laser tag Gabriel x Reader

I smiled like a tiny normal child on Christmas Day.

"Come on guys, come on!" I giggled as I lead Sam, Dean, Gabriel, and Cas to the building.

"Y/n.... your sure that this is a place we would have a job at?" Sam questioned.
"Yes, Sam. Yes, it is, it's a very important job," I said crossing my arms.

"Alright, then what are we fighting? Demons, shapeshifter..." Dean asked.

"None of them... this isn't our normal job actually," I grinned with evilness. "This job will be the most important and complicated challenge we have had yet...." I said in a mysterious and intimidating voice.

I lead the boys into the building and I pulled them to a door that had bright neon words written on top that read

"LASER TAG!!!" I yelled as I smiled widely at the four boys.
"Y/n really? You do realize we have an actual-" Dean began to nag but I cut him off with doing one of my talents.

Sammy ain't the only one who can do puppy eyes you know....

"Please Dean... I just want all of us to have fun...." I said in a sad voice while giving him puppy eyes.

Dean glared at me for a while.

Death glare vs puppy eyes,

Who will win???

It lasted maybe an entire minute until he looked away and sighed.
"You hang out with Sam too much... Fine, let's go play." He sighed.

I threw my hands up and cheered. "Yaaaaaaay!"

I looked to see how long we would have to wait only to see the luckiest thing ever! The last game had just ended!

We entered the room and more people entered as well. Then the person turned on a video explaining the rules.
Castiel would whisper to me when he didn't understand something and I would quietly explain it to him.

Soon we were all let into the room to choose which team we would be on. 

Sam, Gabe, and Cas were all on the same team, why was I not on the same team as well? Because the random strangers are all assholes who stole the rest of the vests 

Was I scared?

Nope, I was on Dean's team. I trust him...sorta...

Dean and I rushed towards a spot to hide. We both hid behind a wall were people had to pass right by us in order to get by. It was the perfect spot. 

Dean was the closest to the opening, so he was able to handle it pretty well. 
"Hey Dean, I'm going to go and try to get some other people," I said in a low voice. 

"Alright, one sec," Dean checked the corner quickly. "Okay, you can go, hurry," He rushed me. 

I rushed (quickly walked (more like slowly jogged)) down the dark hall.

I was hit a few times, though I hit more people then they hit me. 

Then I saw a familiar flash of colors, it was from the guy's team. I quickly held my gun up and shot them. I heard them curse slightly as I slipped quickly behind another wall, only to bump into someone in the process so hard I ended up losing balance and fall slightly. 

I looked up to see Gabriel, smirking through the flashing colors while holding his gun towards me. I quickly grabbed the gun and aimed it at Gabriel while standing up. Only for that son of a bitch to shoot me. 

"DA-" I was about to yell but then I decided it was best not to. 

"I will kill you, Gabe," I snapped. 

"You will kill me? How will you do that," He teased. 

Then I had the perfect idea on what I would do. 

Gabriel leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "I dare you to kill me," sending shivers down my spine. 

Using a bunch of my strength I pushed him against the wall, which took him by surprise that I actually did anything. I quickly rushed over towards him, stood on my toes, wrapped my arms around his neck, then I smashed my lips against his. He ended up wrapping my waist and began to kiss back. 

He fell right into my trap. 

My colors began to flash again, but he ignored it as we continued to kiss. 

I quickly took the chance and pulled away then shot him right in the chest. He looked at me. 

"Sorry Gabriel, but I have to win this game, and I had to shoot you back somehow," I smiled, then I rushed away before he could say anything else.