Not quite human Sam x reader x Dean

Reader Chan's pov.

I got out of my car, making sure it was locked and then I walked in the bar. I sat down and the bartender walked over to me.

"What'll it be?" She asked. "F/b please," I said smiling. The bartender nodded and walked away. I pulled my phone out and began playing some games on it.

"He *hic* Heeeey!" A drunk man slurred towards me. I sighed "Hello sir," I said without looking at him and with absolutely no emotion.  I saw from the corner of my eye that the man sat down next to me. "Wh... What's yo *hic* your name?" He asked. "It's leave me the fudge alone...." I said. The bartender walked to me and gave me my drink. "Thanks." I smiled at her. She nodded and walked away. I took a drink from it and smiled at the cup. "Hey *Hic* how about we get out of here?" The man drunkenly smirked at me as his hand moved towards my thighs but I stopped him first. "No." I simply said. 

Deans pov. 

Me and Sam pulled into the parking lot of a bar. "What do you think it is?" I asked Sam. "Mostly just a simple case of vampires." He said calmly as we walked towards the door. I stopped before we walked in. "Well from what we have been dealing with, vampires are a nice break." I said, remembering this past three weeks. "Oh yea" Sam agreed. I opened the door and we walked in. 

Almost instantly as we walked in, I heard someone yell. "You fucking bitch!" Me and Sam turned to see a man towering over a shortish girl. I looked over at Sam and he nodded. We both slowly walked closer towards them. 

"I already said no. What is it like opposite day and no means yes, then up means down and left means right." She said. The man went to grab her arm but she turned the other way. She grabbed his arm instead and yanked him down. She jerked her knee up hitting him in the gut. She moved quickly and she practically threw him into some tables. 

He got up wobbly, but he still got up. He glared at the girl. "Now I just spared your life, don't mess with me again unless you wish to get the living crap beat out of you" She threatened. 

The dude didn't listen and he leaped at her. She took a step back and he went right past her. She grabbed his arm and moved it in a way a persons arm should not move. 

"ooooh." I groaned as I watched. "Hopefully she's not what we are after," Sam said. "Yeah, then again look how small she is compared to him. She's definitely not human" I pointed out. 

The man was on the floor holding his arm in pain while screaming. People were looking freaked out. I noticed the girl looked pissed off. She ended up running out of the building. "Sam, let's keep an eye on her," I said. 

We both rushed out of the bar and we hopped in Baby. We saw her car driving quickly away. We followed her.

After for maybe an hour of driving, she finally pulled over on the side of the road. She got out and pointed at us and motioned us towards her. I slowed down and looked at Sam. "Lets just do it." Sam sighed. 

I pulled over right behind the girl's car. We got out and walked over towards her.

She took a step back, looking kinda intimidated by us. Pretty shocking since it was the same girl who took down a guy taller than her. 

"You guys cops?" She asked. Sam looked at me. "No... No, we aren't" I said. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Dean, that's my brother Sam," I said pointing at me than Sam. "Dean... Sam..." She mumbled, then she looked up at us "Winchester's" She said. I looked at her. She was clearly what we were looking for. 

"Yea... How did you know that?" Sam asked. "I'm pretty sure most hunters have either heard of you two of dealt with you guys," She said putting her hands on her hips. "Alright, whats your name then?" I asked. "It's y/n," She said. Her e/c eyes glared at us.