I just want some pie (Jack x reader)

A/n: I am so sorry if I make a lot of mistakes on this one, I haven't been introduced to Jack in the series yet but I have fallen absolutely in love with this adorable little boy! I have read a few fanfictions of him, watched a few youtube videos of him being a precious cinnamon roll, and my cousin has been introduced to him and tells me about him as well. I love this cinnamon roll to much not to do a story about him!

I looked around the kitchen, peeping my head out the door and making sure no one was around.

My brothers Sam and Dean were officially out on a hunt, they made me stay here in the bunker for a reason I forgot about. Maybe the hunt was to dangerous, I don't remember.

All I know is Dean had pie in the fridge that I was gonna eat.

I opened the fridge to see the (f/f) (favorite flavor) pie. I was practically drooling over it as I carefully pulled it out. I grabbed a fork. There was no need to get a plate, I've been wanting this for a few days now and this was the time to gulp down the entire pie.

I unwrapped the plastic wrap and stared at the beauty. Dean was gonna murder me when he finds out, that did not matter in the slightest.

All that mattered right now was this pie and-

"Hi Y/n!" A familiar voice called happily from the door. I jumped back and let out a slight squeak. I turned over to see the boy that reminded me why my brothers made me stay here.

I had to watch Jack.

"Hey Jack," I smiled as I awkwardly climbed onto the counter and sat in front of the pie so he wouldn't see it.

"What are you doing?" He asked stepping closer towards me.

"Oh nothing," I lied. I crossed my legs and stared at his pretty eyes.

He stared back at me.

"H-hey- hey Ja-Jack. Wa-want to watch cartoons," I stuttered as I tried to find something to say so I could devour the pie alone.

"Sure! Let's go," He smiled brightly, causing me heart to melt.

Maybe I should help him find something, to protect this precious boy.

I climbed down from the counter and walked into my room since it was the closest room to the kitchen.
I messed with the tv for a bit until I finally found cartoons, and funny enough it was Scooby-Doo. I turned my head and looked at the cinnamon roll.

He looked over at me and gave me that adorable goofy smile that made me completely melt. I pushed it away.

I brought my hands together and sighed. "Alrighty Jack, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. You are welcome to stay in here to watch cartoon," I smiled.

"Thanks!" He gave me that goofy smile again, the one full of innocence and reminded me of a child.

I smiled back at him and I walked out. Once I got halfway through the hallway, I broke out into a silent run towards the kitchen.

I sat on the counter again. I pulled the pie and fork onto my lap and I grinned.
An image of Jacks goofy grin flashed into my mind. Slightly shocking me from it being very unexpected, I shook it away and I prepared to take my first bite out of the pie. Only for another image to flash into my head of the small cinnamon roll.

I sighed as I set the pie down. I brought my knees up to my chest and I buried my face into them.

Did I have to be a nice person and a simple girl with a not so simple crush on a not so simple goofy boy. Couldn't I be a bitch and eat this pie in peace.
Even Dean hasn't began eating the pie yet. It's the perfect pie as well! Let me be selfish this one day!

I sighed knowing what I had to do.

I walked over into my room and knocked on he opened door as I poked my head in.

"Jack?" I spoke.

He looked up with a bright happy face which caused me to melt.
"Y/n! Are you here to watch cartoons with me now?" He asked.

"Y-yes, an-and also I have a question for you," I said. My heart was aching at me being nice! Who am I?
I walked into the room and held up the pie.
"Would you like to... would you like to share this pie with me?" I asked. My heart was aching but also racing.

His face brightened up ten times brighter then before.
"Yes please!" He smiled.

I walked over and sat down on the bed, still completely melting.

I gave him a fork and together we began to eat the pie and watch Scooby-Doo together.

Then I realized something, I was still being selfish. I was keeping this goofy cinnamon roll who was also the literal son of Satan all to myself, and we were eating my older brothers pie together. Was that being double selfish? I'm not sure.
I like this kind of selfish though, cause I get to see the thing I want to see every day for the rest of my life now. Jack and his perfect utterly most adorable smile.