I will protect you but for now lets just eat sweets (Jack x reader)

Guys.
GuYs
GUYS
TODAY IS SEASON 14 HECK YEAH! Have a Jack x reader to celebrate cause I'm finally introduced to Jack and this boy must be protected at all cost.

"HE'S SATANS SON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD Y/N!" Dean yelled at me.

"WE ARE NOT KILLING HIM DEAN, HE UNDERSTANDS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL BUT HE CHOOSES GOOD!" I screamed louder.

One entire hour this argument has been going on.

"How many times y/n, how many monsters have you and Sam defended thinking they were good only for them to turn on you AND ALMOST DESTROY THE WORLD!" He yelled.

"Jack is different Dean, he is just a kid and he-" "IS SATANS SON" Dean cut me off.

We glared daggers at each other.

"We are not going to kill him,"

"Why not? IT'S HIS FAULT MOM IS GONE"

"WOULD CASTIEL WANT YOU TO KILL HIM, DEAN?!" The words spilled out of my mouth before I could stop them. We both stopped there. Deans eyes were filled with hurt and anger.

Mostly anger...

"Dean... I-"

"No y/n, you're not," He pushed past me. I watched him walk out of the room until my eyes landed on a glass cup that I was drinking water from just before the argument broke out.

Images flashed through my mind of Jack, Lucifer, my mom, Mary, Kevin, Bobby, Crowley, Dean, Castiel.

Next thing I knew the glass cup was in my hand then smashed into a million pieces against the wall. My breathing was heavy but I hardly noticed. Someone yelled, the only thing that made me know it was me yelling was how scratchy my throat was.

Next thing I knew I was throwing a chair, then the papers off the table.

"Y/n?" A small intimidated voice came from behind me causing me to freeze. I turned around to see Jack.

When I looked at him, I didn't see Lucifer. I only saw Dean and Castiel.

I saw he looked frightened, most likely from my outburst. My breathing was still heavy.

I looked around to see the mess I made, the mess I would have to clean up.

I let out a weak and forced laughter until it grew heavier, then it grew into large sobs. Next thing I knew I was in Jacks' arms sobbing heavily, like a small child.

I stormed into my room. I threw myself on the bed and screamed into my pillow. All the anger and sadness I've been holding in all this time was finally spilling out.

Timeskip

When I had finally calmed down I had quickly cleaned up the mess I had made, then me and the guys sat down.

I began messing with the button of my flannel.

"Y/n, listen I understand you're mad," Sam tried to speak. I glared at him then I looked back down and continued messing with the button.

"Dean I also know that you don't like Jack," Sam turned his attention to Dean.

"Sam, he's satans son. I'm going to find a way to kill him," Dean said. The button broke off my flannel.

"Dean I honestly do have to agree with Y/n with this one," Sam said.

That was all I needed to hear, I jumped up and smashed the button into the ground. "HA, SUCK IT DEAN!" I screamed. They all looked at me like I was a psychopath, but it faded from Deans face quickly.