Drunken confession Drunk! Castiel x Dean

I was not planning on doing character x character but you know what this seemed like a good idea before writing it. Then at the end, I just got stuck so it's not gonna be good. I might make a part 2 if you guys want! This was requested by Danthememequeen

Deans pov

"What'll it be?" The hot waitress asked me, Sammy, and Cas.
"I'll take a beer please," I said smiling at her. She nodded and wrote it down. She looked back up at Sammy and Cas. "I'll take a beer as well," Sam said. "I'll take some alcohol," Cas said.

We all looked at him. "Uhh sir your going have to be a little specific," the waitress said. I turned my head to look at her and I forced a smile "He'll take a regular beer." She nodded and walked away. 

Time Skip

I watched as Cas kept ordering more beer only to gulp it down. I watched as Cas stumbled around laughing. "Alrighty Cas, we should get going now," I said while standing up. Cas looked at me and awkwardly stumbled towards me. 

"D *hiccup* Dean..." He moved his hands towards me a bit until he finally put his hands on my shoulders. "D...Dean I... I love you... *hiccup* so much" He slurred. He began to fall but I caught him quickly. "Cas you're drunk. We are going now," I said. I helped him walk around the bar until we finally found Sammy. I continued helping Castiel out until we got back to Baby. 

I fumbled with the door until I finally got it open and then Castiel awkwardly fell onto the seat. I closed the door and sighed as I got into the driver's seat. I looked over at Sam. I looked back and began driving back to the hotel. 

When we got back, I continued to help Castiel while Sam walked behind us holding back laughter. "Alright Sam, I get this is a funny moment but could you help?" I asked him. "Fine" He laughed. He squeezed in front of us and walked quickly towards the door. He unlocked and opened it and laughed again as he watched me struggle with Castiel. I held my glare to Sam until I got past the door. 

I allowed Cas to drop onto the couch and then I stretched with relief. Cas groaned a bit. "Deeeeeaaaaaan" Castiel groaned.

I laid down trying to get some sleep. But there was a thought stuck in my head. Cas said he loved me, did he actually mean that or was it the beer talking?