Mysterious Secrets

Kate took a deep breath, and knocked on the wooden door.

- -  <> <> = <> <>  - -

Kate was a homeless fifteen-year-old, who had absolutely nothing. No home, no parents, no other family, no friends, no food, not even a place to spend the night. 

She lived on the streets of Paris, and slept in a different alley every night, trying hard to keep away from the rats.

She wasn't welcome in any restaurants, nor hotels, or any other place for that matter. She wasn't really social, so she tried to star away from places like the Eiffel Tower,where many tourists would come.

She had a hard time getting sufficient food and clean water, and usually only got barely enough to survive.

Basically, Kate didn't have a life.

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

There was a soft, "Come in." and Kate slowly pushed the door open. In the middle of a room, on a carpet, sat an old asian-looking man.

"May I ask you why you are here, my dear?" The man queried. 

Kate sighed.

"I know." She simply answered.

He looked at her, confused.

She sighed again, and clarified, "You're the guardian, and you helped our heroes save Paris more than once by giving them their superpowers."

He said nothing and just nodded.

After a few seconds of silence, Kate asked suspiciously, "Why are you not surprised?"

The man smiled, and answered, "I am, but I have decided not to show it."

Kate nodded, and he continued to ask, "How long have you known about this?"

Kate shrugged, "I dunno, maybe a few months or so?" The man nodded slowly, "Have you told anyone of this?"

Kate noticed the slightly frightened look in his eyes, but also the determination, would he hurt her, just so nobody would know of his secret? Just so that the word doesn't get out? 

She shook her head to clear the vicious though out of it, and then realised that this was also in reply to his earlier question, 

"Ehhhhm, No!" She stated quickly, and he gave her a suspicious frown, before nodding again slowly.

"Are you planning to tell anyone?" He said with a stern gaze, and Kate shook her head nervously, not sure what he would do if she said yes.

"So, why did you come to tell me that you know my deepest secret?"

"Ehhhhm, because I though you deserved to know?" Kate gave another nervous reply, but he saw through her lies, and got straight to the point about it.

"That's not true, why did you really come?"

Kate lowered her face, looking at the ground , and started to explain, "Well, you see. I have nobody, sir, and no life, or home, or food, or parents, and I even have a heard time finding clean water."

He nodded, but looked like he didn't want to hear any more of this nonsense.

She looked him in his stern eyes, and continued, "and well, sir, I.... Well I don't really know how to tell you but,-"

"Get to the point, or leave." He interrupted, a little harshly.

Kate looked down again with shame, and continued softly, "When I figured out about the heroes and that you are their guardian, I made a decision. I wanted to join the superheroes..."

"But if you know about them, and me, then you surely should know that there are none left for you to take, I cannot simply take away one of their powers and give it to you! Don't you unders,-"

"Sir," Kate interrupted him, "I didn't mean it in that way, I know about the heroes, and I know that there aren't any powers left. But that isn't what I want."

He sat down again on his carpet and looked at her with a confused gaze.

Kate took a deep breath and said quietly, " Master Fu, I want to become a Miraculous Kwami."

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

So guys? What do you think? Am I doing  good job? in this book I am going to write what I  think the life of a kwami is like, since the episodes doesn't say much on that topic. I hope that this is kinda what you guys imagined for the kwamis's life to be like. Hope you like it!

Plz vote and comment.

♥ Ranger Stark